Legend

Just now, Mike said:

retard you dont even play ing fix up, people like you have nothing to say in a situation like this ;p

I do "play ing" this game.

Next time don't cry at Duel begging me for a loan. Followed me around like a bitch when I gave you 3k and now pipe down idiot

Legend does do a lot more than people actually think but I don't really think people realise how much effort this game becomes after a while. When you first become staff you're eager to make change and help people out or whatever then you realise this game is always going to be the same toxic players, lack of updates etc and it becomes a serious drag. Personally i don't blame any staff for becoming inactive or not being as dedicated to the game as they previously were and yeah you may just resign or whatever but most people don't want to resign either. RoatPKZ can be the funniest game but then the worst game ever when you're staff and it just seriously puts you off playing the game in general. Not speaking for Legend or anything just trying to shed some light on the situation from a staff members perspective, after almost two years i'm getting pretty sick of the idiots on this game and the game in general tbh. 

• Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Legend does do a lot more than people actually think but I don't really think people realise how much effort this game becomes after a while. When you first become staff you're eager to make change and help people out or whatever then you realise this game is always going to be the same toxic players, lack of updates etc and it becomes a serious drag. Personally i don't blame any staff for becoming inactive or not being as dedicated to the game as they previously were and yeah you may just resign or whatever but most people don't want to resign either. RoatPKZ can be the funniest game but then the worst game ever when you're staff and it just seriously puts you off playing the game in general. Not speaking for Legend or anything just trying to shed some light on the situation from a staff members perspective, after almost two years i'm getting pretty sick of the idiots on this game and the game in general tbh. 

True. But if you can't handle it then just resign? I'd rather have him demoted than having false hopes on server improvement.

1 hour ago, 24k said:

True. But if you can't handle it then just resign? I'd rather have him demoted than having false hopes on server improvement.

Hes not in charge of improving the server and hasn't been making any "false hopes"

1 hour ago, Estimated said:

It's not like he gets paid for it, right!? :P

^^^^

15 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Hes not in charge of improving the server and hasn't been making any "false hopes"

^^^^

His job is to moderate the server.

Also, he says "I implement new items and try then on a test server and make sure all updates go through" so obviously he's "working" on imptoving the server.

4 hours ago, Yoobs said:

he does nothing except acc recoveries for a few hours a week and handle the occasional osrs gp donation

u and smackd cud do wat legend does behind the scenes and get it done much quicker too cos ur on everydays

plz dont quit now yoobs roatz needs u more than ever ik its full of idiots and u cant ban us all:P but its somert u hav to deal with in life, i think bout time we get a special staff to deal with all the special players on here remember about 6 month ago u said i shud be mod well im ready now

3 minutes ago, she rags said:

lol if gretar make yoobs or jason dev it would be better

i dont get it why gretar isnt doing anything cuz if he put all the 07 items and fix the combat system more players will come so more money for him

pretty sure he is disabled, shy or in a coma. Maybe a combination of all 3. Why is it taking him more then 4+ years to fix simple bugs? Prayer delay, Magic(distances, timers barrage hits 0's when you slapsh?, pathing the list goes on. Maybe he just doesn't know how to code idk u tell me 

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, 24k said:

His job is to moderate the server.

Also, he says "I implement new items and try then on a test server and make sure all updates go through" so obviously he's "working" on imptoving the server.

I see what ur saying and I do think what he does could be done by some1 else, but his job isn't to moderate the server. Administration is administration and moderators moderate. 2 different titles doing 2 different things and I'd say stijn does his title. 

No reason for him to be staff because he never logs on but doing his job requires a lot of trust from Gretar and him and zoradz are currently the only 2 people gretar trusts enough to hold real admin positions

unfortunately for us, both zoradz and stijn are MIA for life. No updates/no recoveries. Losing players because people lose interest with a lack of updates and losing old players coming back because they can't recover their accounts. Both of them are hurting the server and tbh nothing gretar can do about it unless he takes another chance on some1

1 hour ago, Kihfan55 said:

I see what ur saying and I do think what he does could be done by some1 else, but his job isn't to moderate the server. Administration is administration and moderators moderate. 2 different titles doing 2 different things and I'd say stijn does his title. 

No reason for him to be staff because he never logs on but doing his job requires a lot of trust from Gretar and him and zoradz are currently the only 2 people gretar trusts enough to hold real admin positions

unfortunately for us, both zoradz and stijn are MIA for life. No updates/no recoveries. Losing players because people lose interest with a lack of updates and losing old players coming back because they can't recover their accounts. Both of them are hurting the server and tbh nothing gretar can do about it unless he takes another chance on some1

true we need alex back

1 hour ago, she rags said:

lol if gretar make yoobs or jason dev it would be better

i dont get it why gretar isnt doing anything cuz if he put all the 07 items and fix the combat system more players will come so more money for him

u better be joking cos yoobs, jason and zoradz cant code

pk guy is better than Gretar and the 3 of them put together