Having fun with the autism patients of this server

They're actually so shit its sad lmfao.. I guess I have to upload another video to teach them more like I always do ;l

That rag bot guy reduced into d hide except for when he can come to tb (LOL)

Smokey avoiding fighting me bcus hes actually in hybrid and it would be horrendous lol

Merked in tribrid trying to mimic my gear (LOL)

Edited by Kihfan55
  • Upvote 8
59 minutes ago, 24k said:

You don't even play the game, your don't deserve to have an opinion you idiot.

Stop losing your bank at the duel arena and come pk instead :D

I can have my opinion whenever I want. That you still play this and call yourself good on a broken server makes me lol 

Sure let's pk pm me a rsps and we gl.

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Hamito said:

After 38858 quitting threads and 37825 'last vid'  you still play this shit

3 hours ago, Pedro said:

no disrespect but how many times have u quit and come back jake lol

1 time..? Why are u sharing a retarded comment with Hamito hahahhaa

x d dude I quit so often! only time i made a quitting thread was when I was getting ddosed by ur friend quit so much omg (and I said on the topic I would play again) 

u niggas are spam get off my topic with ur dumb ass opinions LOL

Edited by Kihfan55
42 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

x d dude I quit so often! only time i made a quitting thread was when I was getting ddosed by ur friend quit so much omg (and I said on the topic I would play again) 

1. You've quit more than 1 time LOL what are you on?

2. Idk who ddosed you but you probably deserved it for being toxic.

3. Just admit that you have quit more than 1 time so we can get over this you pussy

33 minutes ago, 24k said:

suck my fucking dick LOOOOL why u talking about quit threads when u don't even play this game? dumb brown fucktard 

Why are you on his dick? Can't he speak up for himself? The fact that you still play this shows how bad you are

2 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

why are u replying to me skiller #lmao

Because I can

24 minutes ago, Hamito said:

Why are you on his dick? Can't he speak up for himself? The fact that you still play this shows how bad you are

No retard he can. I'm not replying FOR HIM LOL I just get really annoyed at you fucking dumb brown imbeciles that act like they can actually pk

9 million different spirit shields in main tribrid mfw

5 minutes ago, Hamito said:

9m different spirit shields in main tribrid mfw? You're soo retarded it makes me lol

?

please tell me u don't tribrid in ely arcane reg dfs and dragon sq lmao.

dumb idiot having a seizure or something? get online and fight me stop spamming the thread or stake me ur bank arab addict

1 hour ago, 24k said:

?

please tell me u don't tribrid in ely arcane reg dfs and dragon sq lmao.

dumb idiot having a seizure or something? get online and fight me stop spamming the thread or stake me ur bank arab addict

I don't stake, use an ely, dfs and dragon sq. Nice you just showed yourself as an Arabic staker.

13 hours ago, GSLTN said:

Bro ignore the dickrider peak how he isn't relevant in any of the beef on Roat but tries to be involved every time fucking mess 

Dw Owen all he can do is talk :D :D. They have nothing to say anymore

13 hours ago, 24k said:

you've never used ::yell outside ::duel LOL

I haven't been playing? I'm only online to talk to friends and faggots like you

19 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

u have legit quit more than 8+ times. im not dissing u dont get emotional

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, Pedro said:

u have legit quit more than 8+ times. im not dissing u dont get emotional

Haven't but sure say whatever u please u bored fuck LOL

however many times uve imagined I've "quit" is irrelevant to this topic so why would u say it? If ur trying to pipe it than do it, don't say "I'm not dissing u!" After u post the exact same thing as Hamito lmfao just speak up retard

1 hour ago, Maqe Bow said:

quitter

No namer alt hider

Edited by Kihfan55
2 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

however many times uve imagined I've "quit" is irrelevant to this topic so why would u say it? If ur trying to pipe it than do it, don't say "I'm not dissing u!" After u post the exact same thing as Hamito lmfao just speak up retard

No namer alt hider

When you can't handle it when people agree with me lmfao 

1 hour ago, Kihfan55 said:

U mean u spamming my topic when u 1. don't pk 2. aren't intelligent 3. are too foreign to comprehend people telling u how dumb u are :S 

How am I spamming when I am stating facts? I do pk but not on this server because it has no content that suits me ( I expect you to gass around the forums and be like 'I cleared Hamito'). 'Aren't intelligent' makes me lol because you litterly have no comebacks than you don't pk, you are brown, foreign skiller and arab staker. You are still not making any sense. Please stop wasting your time trying to be relevant at all. 

9 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

lollllll ok

u realise retards like u Jake are the reason why gretar can get away with running a shit dead server with barely any updates cuz he knows he has a core of mongoloids that cant quit for more than 4 days without getting anxiety attacks about people forgetting about their rpkz legacy LOL. dont try and make it something lol 

• Upvote 1
36 minutes ago, Pedro said:

lollllll ok

u realise retards like u Jake are the reason why gretar can get away with running a shit dead server with barely any updates cuz he knows he has a core of mongoloids that cant quit for more than 4 days without getting anxiety attacks about people forgetting about their rpkz legacy LOL. dont try and make it something lol 

Uve quit more than me since the new forum was made but u have the audacity to say that L M F A O get a grip i can link u if u want, theres proof 

11 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

Uve quit more than me since the new forum was made but u have the audacity to say that L M F A O get a grip i can link u if u want, theres proof 

are u fucking lost? i occasionally (probably every 2months) log in for 30mins when ive got fuck all else to do to see if theres new updates. unlike you who makes a grand return every week to try and keep yourself relevant on a dead server LOL. is FF not giving u the attention u need or something?? dont know why u try and act like a big man on forums jake ur a complete mess

• Upvote 1