Why I haven't been active lately

Sejoyo

Started my new job at Dominos as a delivery expert and everything was going so smooth. Other than the delivery I made to someone who left a 40 cent tip >:(

Well, everything was smooth til one thing happened. I was on my way back from a delivery when I was sitting at a red light, excited for how my day of work was almost over. Then out of nowhere I get slammed into from behind. I'm still not sure what happened, all I know is a lady (around the age of 30) with 2 kids in the car rear ended my vehicle. Luckily everyone was alright, but I've been in pain and well I should've just died cause there's so much paperwork! (The paperwork was actually worth my life don't take that part serious) but hopefully I'll be able to return to Roatz soon.

And to think all of us on roat thought I was going to die, we just thought it would've been from the excessive energy drinks aha

For those that are curious what it feels like, it feels like I got spec'd out by a dbow void and then ran up on and full DH'd by someone with 1 hp

Aha alright, everyone have a good rest of your day / week :-)

• Yoobs locked this topic
  • Yoobs unlocked this topic
4 hours ago, Yoobs said:
4 hours ago, Terzey said:

damn that sucks man, but good that you're okay, get well man! :) 

Thanks <3

3 hours ago, Mike said:

Get well soon mate.

Thanks <3

3 hours ago, HICK0RY said:

looool the last bit about getting dbow specced :P   get well soon!

:'-)

2 hours ago, Zoradz said:

Yeah the paperwork sucks. I fractured my neck almost 3 months ago and I'm still filling out insurance paperwork. I know the feeling. :(

Get well soon bud!

It hadn't even been 5 minutes after and they were like sit down for this paperwork.. I was like "I ALMOST DIED!"

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Who r u 

Hi I'm Sejoyo, it should have said that on the left side idk if you saw that or not. Hahaha jk but peep my introduction, I made that for a reason :-)