New Prayer?[Suggestion]

Since there are no curses in the game, why not expand our ONLY (standard) prayers option in the game to include the following: 

Rigour

*Increases ranged by 20% and defence by 25%

Requirement: 50-100k PKP???

Augury

*Increases magic by 20% and defence by 25%

Requirement: 50-100k PKP 

NOTE: This is just a proposal, please detail any suggestions you have below!

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Telepathist said:

increasing range damage more? already get hit constant 30s on pray while hitting 0s on non pray id rather they increase accuracy of range when hitting on non range pray and decrease accuracy while hittin on range pray

Or buff protection prayers? The accuracy is fine. However, protection prayers seem extremely weak against every combat style. 

support on rigour and augury cos mage and range are weaker cb styles compared to melee, the prayers shud be free to use tho and also work at 1 defence too

osrs will eventually add these prayers cos i think they passed the poll

2 hours ago, Telepathist said:

increasing range damage more? already get hit constant 30s on pray while hitting 0s on non pray id rather they increase accuracy of range when hitting on non range pray and decrease accuracy while hittin on range pray

37 minutes ago, 24k said:

Or buff protection prayers? The accuracy is fine. However, protection prayers seem extremely weak against every combat style. 

nope thats not gona happen cos all 3 protection prayers work fine they block 40% damage like they shud, overhead prays dont reduce accuracy and they are not supposed to

1 hour ago, Ahmash said:

support on rigour and augury cos mage and range are weaker cb styles compared to melee, the prayers shud be free to use tho and also work at 1 defence too

osrs will eventually add these prayers cos i think they passed the poll

nope thats not gona happen cos all 3 protection prayers work fine they block 40% damage like they shud, overhead prays dont reduce accuracy and they are not supposed to

the prayers would honestly be a fking overkill imo

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Ahmash said:

Doesn't say that anywhere in my post.

I'm saying it doesn't block enough damage. You've been proved this numerous times by different people I used to PK on here EVERYDAY just using overheads. And I've also done that in Pre-Eoc and now on OSRS I'm pretty sure I know how protection prayers work LOL

1 hour ago, Same Sea said:

the prayers would honestly be a fking overkill imo

they are only 5% more than mystic might and eagle eye but still melee will outhit range and magic

we can boost eagle eye and mystic might to 20% on the test server to check it out and if its good we can poll whether to add rigour and augury ingame see wat ppl vote

27 minutes ago, 24k said:

Doesn't say that anywhere in my post.

I'm saying it doesn't block enough damage. You've been proved this numerous times by different people I used to PK on here EVERYDAY just using overheads. And I've also done that in Pre-Eoc and now on OSRS I'm pretty sure I know how protection prayers work LOL

it blocks enuf damage ive checked it, jus click on the dummy to find ur maxhit with any weapon then take off 40% off that

• 2 weeks later...

I remember seeing this on another server, but I do still think it is a good idea to add them to roat and make them achievable by dealing so much range or mage damage to another player overall, so rigour would be like 20k damage to another player with range, same with mage. Only my opinion, I'd like to see them in the game either way.