Silencers | Pure clan | New

Matt

I thought having a pure clan at edge would make it more live and fun, We will be recruiting soon if anyone would like to join. Pm me @ Panic2hard in - game

Hope you enjoy the video

( Side note )

Please don't comment anything if you are just going to hate and make fun, Especially if I have problems with you, Don't flame in the comment's for no reason & be childish about this, From now on I will just ignore the flames from people I have problems with and keep them on ignore and stay away from them so it doesn't cause any trouble or drama, Thank you.

| This is only a pure clan | We do not main pk on these account's and if they aren't in the CC than they aren't in the clan |

Logo & More coming soon!

- Matt

Edited by Matt
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, 24k said:

Love seeing this.

Pure Nh community is about as dead as it can become on this game. 

Don't want to join, I've got a "team" (group of friends) who are really goos nh'ers, looking forward to fight when you've recruited enough people

Goodluck with your clan

Thank you, Hope to see you out in edge sometime mate.

1 hour ago, Lightnings said:

Good luck with your clan, despite the fact that nobody decent pure PKs anymore.

That's the best you'll get from me, you know where i stand with you, regardless i can't fault someone trying to revive the pure scene.

Well I wanted to try something new, I brid every single time I get on roats and get off so I decided to try and pure nh and start up a clan maybe get edge live again, Thank you for not being a dick lightnings.

1 minute ago, Same Sea said:

good luck with your clan

thank you

2 hours ago, Lightnings said:

Good luck with your clan, despite the fact that nobody decent pure PKs anymore.

That's the best you'll get from me, you know where i stand with you, regardless i can't fault someone trying to revive the pure scene.

Nobody decent plays anymore because it's dead.

Literally only me, Fancy Boots & "Nahhhhhhhhhh"

Just now, Lightnings said:

Not just Nhers, there used to be some really good pures few years back.

Do they still play or you just giving your opinion? couldn't tell.

After nhing for a day or two at edge Id have to say there is only 2 or 3 good nhers, Sadly that's it from what I see :( 

IGN: Hydro Demon (Used to be Barrage1 before my account was hacked and banned -.-)

How long have I been playing?: 3 Years with long breaks in between.

Why do I want to join?: I love Nhing. Pure and simple. I've not nhed in a long time but I think with a week or two practice I could get back into it. I also want to see the pure community rise up again, this is one of the main reasons I took such long breaks, because there wasn't anyone interesting enough to fight at the time.

Pm me in-game if you require tryouts but be warned, when I used to NH, I did main only. Pure nhing is still pretty new to me and the last time I nhed was 6+ months ago. 

Thanks for your time, hope to hear back soon. 

4 hours ago, Lightnings said:

Not just Nhers, there used to be some really good pures few years back.

Do they still play or you just giving your opinion? couldn't tell.

Rarely play mate.

last time I was on is pushing 2 weeks, on top of that inactivity has me slippin' but I'm still G when I'm online :)

Been pushing an OSRS acc, but only able to play on weekends, slow progress :P

Anyhow, goodluck with the NH clan mate. Pretty dead scene but the best form of PK'ing out there. Have fun! :D

31 minutes ago, Fancy Boots said:

Rarely play mate.

last time I was on is pushing 2 weeks, on top of that inactivity has me slippin' but I'm still G when I'm online :)

Been pushing an OSRS acc, but only able to play on weekends, slow progress :P

Anyhow, goodluck with the NH clan mate. Pretty dead scene but the best form of PK'ing out there. Have fun! :D

Thanks bruv (:

• Upvote 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.