ECO Ruined??

Zach

I personally think this economy is ruined, i see kids getting 50 votes every 3 mins etc, this is insane and its not just that but there needs to be an eco reset for anyone to be motivated to play other than stake . and vpn slide for no caches. i miss pvm for reasoning.. thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

There have been economic resets in the past, Trust me when I say this is NOWHERE near what a bad economy looks like. This is what it looks like when five years worth of pkp is built up and circulating the market. New items are going to be added, which will spread the pkp out, as items on release are always overly inflated, and eventually calm down. More items, more spending, less of it sitting around in a few people's banks more of it floating. Only reason a pkp reset should EVER occur is if there's a duplication going on, and only if it's exploited to the point of a market crash. More likely than not, it would be contained to just a few people attempting to abuse it for gains, gretar would find it, and it would end and all the items would be deleted or trapped on banned accounts. As it currently stands, there is absolutely no reason to reset the economy.

Not to mention, when ever pkp resets have been done in the past, people recieved 4 pkp per kill they had, plus all of their donor points and vote points back. And as there is nothing duped floating around, it would literally just be a reset of everything currently existant, except the items floating in the game may change in number due to how people choose to purchase them from shops, or what items come out of the packages. the market would be roughly the same. But newer players who got lucky staking/risking and have not donated or gotten a lot of kills, would be the ones to suffer. And thus more than likely leave the game, because there's no logical reason for said reset and they lose all their effort. So yeah, a resounding no.

Edited by Z Z
  • Upvote 1