A little discussion.

Callmebenbon

Hey guys, so I wanted to "Indulge" myself in to this community as much as possible so I figured I'd start up a new discussion.

What I wanna know is why you guys have stuck around Roat or the RSPS scene in general? Like, what's your story, why do you log on every day, and what keeps you motivated?

I'll start! For me, it's probably either the social aspect because I love meeting new people and chatting. Also, I love staking because it's a hell of a lot of fun and I don't need to blame myself when I lose items, I can blame the system Lol... I log on every day to have a good time and just to mess around.

Anyhow, that's me. What about you guys?

Well for me it's always been about playing with friends and pking. I hate playing alone so when ever a friend wants to play a game whether that be xbox or a pc game like roatpks i'm down. The reason why I stick around to roatpks is because I have alot of friends that i've known for a long time that play this. 

• Upvote 2

Well for me it's always been about playing with friends and pking. I hate playing alone so when ever a friend wants to play a game whether that be xbox or a pc game like roatpks i'm down. The reason why I stick around to roatpks is because I have alot of friends that i've known for a long time that play this. 

Awesome! Did you enjoy your time as staff?

I play out of habit, and same reasons Ignorance gave friends and pking. Honestly there can be some discouraging things that make you want to step back for a bit and that's what I do. That way I get the same spark that allured me here in the first place. 

Same Haha

cool topic init. 

I play because of habit, and it's actually entertainment for me. The social aspects of RSPS matching up people from all over the world and all walks of life and throwing them onto a single game and forcing them to mix and interact is just pure entertainment. To interact with 14-22 year olds (for the most part, some younger and older) from all over the world makes you realize how great RSPS and online games with tight-knit communities like these are.

'Rsps' take such an initiative for player interaction that at times this takes the place for social media for me (if that doesn't sound too nerdy). I'm a 20 year old college student and some of the things even I am learning just by talking to people much younger than me is drastic, shocking, and goes to show everyone has something to offer.

Very well put and very similar to my philosophy. I find I learn so much from just being out and about and socializing. Old, young, doesn't matter, as you said, everyone brings something to the table!

I guess i'm kinda like you ben. I log on to roat pkz to mostly have fun staking, pking a little. I'd say 65% of my time on roat has been staking, it's a hell of an addiction. But well i've been here for 2 years, I've been through some rough times IRL, and then I met Roat pkz.

Roatz just brought me away from all my troubles, even with the raging 11 year olds, I still renember back in the day I always used to have fun pking with old friends. 

Nowadays, I just get on Roat Pkz to stake a little, talk to old/new friends, and PK. 

Anyways, this was a really good topic idea, I hope you get to know everyone in game and what they are like.

• Upvote 1

Been playing rs since 2006 and rsps since 2007 and i dominate any server i really go on to is why i like it so much you can ask people urself like dox ur nan & pepi (desert ship) they will agree

Aside of RoatPkz played in 2012 for a little not alot ive been macbanned longer then i've actually played 

Edited by Taylor
smd? lol

I guess i'm kinda like you ben. I log on to roat pkz to mostly have fun staking, pking a little. I'd say 65% of my time on roat has been staking, it's a hell of an addiction. But well i've been here for 2 years, I've been through some rough times IRL, and then I met Roat pkz.

Roatz just brought me away from all my troubles, even with the raging 11 year olds, I still renember back in the day I always used to have fun pking with old friends. 

Nowadays, I just get on Roat Pkz to stake a little, talk to old/new friends, and PK. 

Anyways, this was a really good topic idea, I hope you get to know everyone in game and what they are like.

Thanks man! It was great staking a bit with you before! I hope to see you in game some more!

lol ? he don"t like u

LOL WAIT A SECONDDDDDDDD PEPI? 

I know a pepi... Blond guy?

I have only really played on RoatPkz as a staff member got forums moderator a few weeks after i started playing, i enjoy playing on RoatPkz unless i have to deal with idiots which i do a lot. Its also good to have a group of friends you can play with that are cool people. I played a lot of different private servers before and real runescape back in 2007 and pre-eoc but i didnt really enjoy it that much so i stopped. RoatPkz is a special kind of server that you wouldnt find anywhere else.

I play Roatpkz because of the ease of access to pking. I've never played on a server in which the spawning of sets and what not was so simplistic and effective. The community is iffy though, I've had a lot of flamers and people trolling. But then again there is no community without them.

I've played runescape since 2002 and moved over to rsps after getting lured by a clan for 3b on rs3. Been enjoying it ever since.