Veteran request

chipz

Will look into this and just to make sure in-case you don't know or other people may not know, you don't have to sign off your name at the end of everything. I'm actually fully aware that it is indeed Chipz (you) that is posting this thread as it displays your username in the thread next to your comment and also under the topic heading.

740dd2b59ae9451a85bd1b28d98334b2.png

This image above has different arrows to represent the different things that would point out the fact that you are indeed chipz (I forgot your signature also)

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, Yoobs said:

Will look into this and just to make sure in-case you don't know or other people may not know, you don't have to sign off your name at the end of everything. I'm actually fully aware that it is indeed Chipz (you) that is posting this thread as it displays your username in the thread next to your comment and also under the topic heading.

740dd2b59ae9451a85bd1b28d98334b2.png

This image above has different arrows to represent the different things that would point out the fact that you are indeed chipz (I forgot your signature also)

Well sorry @Yoobs if i annoyed u in any way.

Sometimes i type it auto without knowing im doing it lolz. + i like -chipz at the end.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...