cunt

9 hours ago, Why Gg said:

ahahahahhahah atg: "im not erca lmfao im from the uk" pussy nigga heard u died to smokey 5 times today LMFAO

1). He obviously knew it was me. I was joking around and before I even started joking, I told him it was me.

2). He sent me about 60-70 messages saying "HAHAHA OMFG, OMFG 1-0 ERCA YES! GOING ON FORUMS". Just shows how obsessed he is. He was on an alt, I died on an alt too so I don't really care I was only on it to warm up.

And why do you act like you don't know what happened? He ran to you at Edge saying he killed me once and you was like "Wtf, no way? He still plays this?". My first time on this game for months and you guy hop on alts just to kill me. You're so sad.

And btw when he actually told me it's Smokey it went 4-19 in tabs (him tabbing 19)

and 6-0 in brid. but then I died cuz client null (pic above) so if he's bragging about that kill that just shows how obsessed and bad he is lmao

29 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Put man into hiding 

If I'm hiding, who would my main be? LMAO

@Why Gg "Pussy nigga" roshan u wasteman stop replying to threads about pk'ing as if you're a somewhat decent pker we both know ur AWFUL and u only got urself 'a name' within the ROAT PKZ edge ragging community thanks to Jake making multiple vids ft.'ing you being slammed u snail roat pkz ragger.

surprises me how kkz's vids have such influence on arab stakers these days turning them into rsps gangsters making them believe they can actually 5t4w 

2 hours ago, 24k said:

1). He obviously knew it was me. I was joking around and before I even started joking, I told him it was me.

2). He sent me about 60-70 messages saying "HAHAHA OMFG, OMFG 1-0 ERCA YES! GOING ON FORUMS". Just shows how obsessed he is. He was on an alt, I died on an alt too so I don't really care I was only on it to warm up.

And why do you act like you don't know what happened? He ran to you at Edge saying he killed me once and you was like "Wtf, no way? He still plays this?". My first time on this game for months and you guy hop on alts just to kill me. You're so sad.

And btw when he actually told me it's Smokey it went 4-19 in tabs (him tabbing 19)

and 6-0 in brid. but then I died cuz client null (pic above) so if he's bragging about that kill that just shows how obsessed and bad he is lmao

If I'm hiding, who would my main be? LMAO

@Why Gg "Pussy nigga" roshan u wasteman stop replying to threads about pk'ing as if you're a somewhat decent pker we both know ur AWFUL and u only got urself 'a name' within the ROAT PKZ edge ragging community thanks to Jake making multiple vids ft.'ing you being slammed u snail roat pkz ragger.

surprises me how kkz's vids have such influence on arab stakers these days turning them into rsps gangsters making them believe they can actually 5t4w 

Was only a matter of time till he mentioned jake loool 

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Was only a matter of time till he mentioned jake loool 

Obviously I'm supposed to mention the one who he used to get a name. Was featured in over 5 vids and jakes not even one of the best considering viktor, adam, pyd and few others still play. 

cant claim to be the best when all you do is die and donate pkp. funny how he has bitches following him around (u) 

1 hour ago, 24k said:

Obviously I'm supposed to mention the one who he used to get a name. Was featured in over 5 vids and jakes not even one of the best considering viktor, adam, pyd and few others still play. 

cant claim to be the best when all you do is die and donate pkp. funny how he has bitches following him around (u) 

Aren't you Jake's bitch that is following him around?

• Upvote 2