Armadyl godsword

Hello, i think ags should not be spawnable. Would be great if ags was in pkp shop too, just like claws are. It would make player killing a bit difficult, because most would use dds as a spec weapon. I am not sure what price would be good on pkp shop but in my opinion this change would be awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, why not cut through all the bullshit? I'll say what everybody clearly wants an eco server. There are more and more limitations, before you know it it won't be a spawn server that's worth playing. 

No support. 

No lol. If people wanted an eco server, they'd go play an eco server. Making an AGS spawnable is one thing that should be done.

Well said man, roat needs alot more players lol

Nobody looks at the description of a server and looks for the information where it tells you whether an AGS is spawnable or not. This won't affect the player count at all.

If it gets nerfed, it doesn't need to be thrown in there, but if it doesn't get nerfed, it definitely has to. A weapon that powerful shouldn't be available at the touch of a few keys as soon as a person joins the server.

• Upvote 2

No lol. If people wanted an eco server, they'd go play an eco server. Making an AGS spawnable is one thing that should be done.

Nobody looks at the description of a server and looks for the information where it tells you whether an AGS is spawnable or not. This won't affect the player count at all.

If it gets nerfed, it doesn't need to be thrown in there, but if it doesn't get nerfed, it definitely has to. A weapon that powerful shouldn't be available at the touch of a few keys as soon as a person joins the server.

I wasn't suggesting an eco server, I was implying that continued limitations will make the allure factor of the spawn server nill, it'd be better to earn these over powered items if that's the case hence an eco server is what I think everyone secretly wants. They might not look for specific items, but if the pking is bland and too under-powered for me that's a deal breaker. 

Ags needs to stay, I mean overload got taken out it's not like you'll be hitting high 80s. 

Edited by Castial

I wasn't suggesting an eco server, I was implying that continued limitations will make the allure factor of the spawn server nill, it'd be better to earn these over powered items if that's the case hence an eco server is what I think everyone secretly wants. They might not look for specific items, but if the pking is bland and too under-powered for me that's a deal breaker. 

Ags needs to stay, I mean overload got taken out it's not like you'll be hitting high 80s. 

Not in any way was I saying you were suggesting an eco server..

And THAT is bullshit. I've hit high 80's with it a lot without using any pots and I was wearing rune at the time as well lol.

Not in any way was I saying you were suggesting an eco server..

And THAT is bullshit. I've hit high 80's with it a lot without using any pots and I was wearing rune at the time as well lol.

You defending why Roatz shouldn't be an eco server makes me assume you think that was the concept I was advocating.

I'm sure as a pure you can hit 70-80s. Rarely have I hit 80 with overload on high 200-low 300+ def. That's just my bad luck experience, but even at east it was pretty rare. I'd have more luck with d claws. 

P.S. mind using red, since yellow is blinding and annoying. 

Edited by Castial

You defending why Roatz shouldn't be an eco server makes me assume you think that was the concept I was advocating.

I'm sure as a pure you can hit 70-80s. Rarely have I hit 80 with overload on high 200-low 300+ def. That's just my bad luck experience, but even at east it was pretty rare. I'd have more luck with d claws. 

Dragon Claws has been nerfed. Max hit as a pure with an Armadyl Godsword (Regular pots & FIRECAPEis 71.

No i don't mean as a pure, i mean as a 126 going against another player in bandos and barrows armours. It's not rare lol, common for me.

and i use the dark theme so it doesn't bother me.

Support.

Would be nice to see it in the pkp shop, perhaps for 400 or 500 PKP. Makes you pk for it and/or vote for it (100 pkp reward). Either way, it seems like a good idea.

This could be a good change from the current spawnable ags, perhaps even up to 1k pkp would be fair imo. Would be nice to see this included in the new 07 items update if not sooner. 

And castial is actually a retard, people wanting certain items to be of some value instead of everyone being able to spawn it doesnt mean we want the entire server to be eco and besides how can you speak for what the server wants when you are just a random ragger at easts. You are probably one of the retards advocating for overloads to be returned into the game.

Edited by Ignorance

Dragon Claws has been nerfed. Max hit as a pure with an Armadyl Godsword (Regular pots & FIRECAPEis 71.

As a pure, yeah with 0 defense capability's, and pots to increase your stats including a firecape. 71 isn't that far fetched. 

No i don't mean as a pure, i mean as a 126 going against another player in bandos and barrows armours. It's not rare lol, common for me.

and i use the dark theme so it doesn't bother me.

I don't mind hitting 70s to be honest because you're not going to hit it every single time, it's varies from player to player and generated ratios. 

I see, yeah there's been problems with the dark themes and light themes forum communication wise. 

Edited by Castial
  • 2 weeks later...