Wilderness target system

Tupac

Roat style target system?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Are you guys interested in the possibility of this, with the chance of bounty hunter skulls?

• Yes
    • No

Hey everyone.

So I was wondering what you guys think of a target system in the wilderness? I was roaming the deep wild today and I thought it'd be pretty cool if there was in fact a target option. I reckon this could make deep wilderness Pking a lot more interesting. Although I haven't put a ton of thought into this, maybe someone else in the community has. What do you guys think? If this was ever to be implemented, I am assuming it would look something like it does in OSRS. This also brings up the question if you guys are interested in the bounty hunter skulls being implemented! Let me know what you guys think below.

*Keep in mind this is simply a personal poll out of interest*

16 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

You'll always be my target in wild 

Romantic. 

24 minutes ago, Donnie said:

You mean Bounty Hunter?

Gretar has already confirmed we will have some sort of Bounty Hunter target system with the new client update. :)

I suppose so. But I am unsure about the Tiers or Statuettes. 

OSRS has a pretty cool BH feature, we should replicate the target system, add Bounty locate spell and also the upgrading emblem drops.

The only thing I didn't like was the way your target could PJ a fight when you are fighting rogue (1v1 zone) because the hits stack up. Plus I prefer the bounty skulls to change depending on killstreak not wealth. And I suggest it would be better to avoid "bounties" altogether and just have the Emblem trader (NPC) exchange emblems for PKP.

1 minute ago, PK Guy said:

OSRS has a pretty cool BH feature, we should replicate the target system, add Bounty locate spell and also the upgrading emblem drops.

The only thing I didn't like was the way your target could PJ a fight when you are fighting rogue (1v1 zone) because the hits stack up. Plus I prefer the bounty skulls to change depending on killstreak not wealth. And I suggest it would be better to avoid "bounties" altogether and just have the Emblem trader (NPC) exchange emblems for PKP.

I +1.