I don't get it

poza style

Srsly what's the point In  appealing, all the previous appeals which have happened are being declined rofl, 

for me I did nothing wrong wat so ever jus been accused and jbkind been crying for idk wat 2 SS told him I did nothing wrong but he's being stubborn? Rofl bind u dead v2 incomeing, requiem af was the best mod, roat is losing the better staff and promoting the ones with autism. Switch up rs    

Edited by poza style
  • Upvote 1

you yell 'selling os gp' you fix up idiot talking about stubborn follow the rules next time. If there is a next time :S . Just have to keep trying and maybe one will be accepted. 

Edited by jblind
  • Upvote 2

Rofl ur the idiot, u had two server supports tell u I wasn't serious u stubborn wasteman lmao 

Now whos the idiot? Ur ,Ike bind u dead in many ways, abuse power,

the only difference in u and him was even tho he abused power he'd still help people out till they are satisfied ur the opposite, many times I asked u to help me ingame u jus ignored,  

hopefully zoradz realises that ur not suited to be a moderator

Edited by poza style
  • Upvote 1

Feel free to show proof that i ignored you, i help everyone that actually needs it so i don't really understand where you're coming from. Regarding your ban you think we take rwt'ing lightly? Idc if you was joking you will stay banned for the time being and if you continue to pester staff (mainly me) then it'll remain longer.

And please do elaborate on how i 'abuse' power when the person you're saying is better than me used ::tiduel in his favor when i'm banning someone that yells to rwt (against the rules IF YOU DID NOT KNOW). 

:) 

Bind u dead was 1000000000x better then any staff when it came to help rofl and many know that, it's jus he was pixel hungry which I don't blame him in some ways, most staff are rich and don't help because they're busy making money.for example b a n k a i, jblind, taco man.

And rofl I don't really care if I'm banned, jus wanted donor account, but snm time to slap u arnd u shit pker rofl trash yute 

And no wonder requiem resigned, he realized he was getting flamed for no reason. just because of how shittt the staff team was and still is, he would get roasted at times

Edited by poza style

Stop tryna act like ur my nigga, I aint bois with pussyhole like u, 

And it's funny how ur so protective when I said ur not suited to be a mod and u said my punish will be longer, my ban has no time to it fuck u mean 

jus unban manz and it's over rofl 

Edited by poza style

40 minutes ago, poza style said:

Stop tryna act like ur my nigga, I aint bois with pussyhole like u, 

And it's funny how ur so protective when I said ur not suited to be a mod and u said my punish will be longer, my ban has no time to it fuck u mean 

jus unban manz and it's over rofl 

imagine if you simply said in the chat box or at the start of this topic that you shouldn't have yelled it and that you was sorry? Oh how that would get you close to getting you account back. Or just waited until one of your appeal were accepted like everyone else? 

Edited by jblind

But why wuld I do that, if I  already know u have some sort of grudge against me and all of the previous appeals made by other players have been declined cuz u guys have some sort of grudge against them.

, I appealed I also said I'm sorry in it and I also said I agree it was my mistake that i was fucking arnd like thst rofl. It's been one month I've been banned cuz ik u was heated so I kept playing on alts and when I make an appeal u simply declined it lmao ok, for wat specific reason? When also 2 server supports told u that I wasn't serious and it was a joke rofl, check my yell logs or w.e I said jk right after  

Edited by poza style

@poza style I know you didn't actually rwt so i would have accepted it at some point, someone like laferrari who got caught in pm's talking about rates etc will never be un-banned. No grudges are held with any players as this is not personal towards me simply a rule that you broke. You just simply need to wait. It's our choice when to accept appeals, not the players themselves.