Mr Bright Side

4 hours ago, Foory said:

@B1G H0M1E show him what real editing is

Next time don't comment on my post if u have nothing nice to say, Lee been editing longer than I have so I'm not gonna mention anything about him.

2 hours ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

was looking at unfinished project for 20 seconds but was a good edit gj

Yeah my bad lmfao didn't mean to make it that long but thank you

1 hour ago, Kihfan55 said:

U mean show him when lee does the exact same thing aka 1 min of editing?

i could do better than this easily, but lee doesn't edit full vids either 

I changed this because I flamed you a bit in my last paragraph but I decided to not give you any attention you are desperately trying to get from me so if u got nothing nice to say then don't comment on my topics as I don't with your videos, If u can edit so nicely get ur next roats vid edited on whatever channel u post on since u have so many and don't have someone from ff edit it for you or give u editing tips. 

God bless

Edited by Matt
1 hour ago, B1G H0M1E said:

Matt isn't a bad editor lol he's actually improved a ton, but I just finished a pk vid for code that I started like 4 months ago (3 week breaks for 1 hour of editing init) and he just uploaded it last night

Wow 1 min of editing and the rest raw clips? Wouldn't have predicted it! 

11 hours ago, Matt said:

Next time don't comment on my post if u have nothing nice to say, Lee been editing longer than I have so I'm not gonna mention anything about him.

Yeah my bad lmfao didn't mean to make it that long but thank you

I changed this because I flamed you a bit in my last paragraph but I decided to not give you any attention you are desperately trying to get from me so if u got nothing nice to say then don't comment on my topics as I don't with your videos, If u can edit so nicely get ur next roats vid edited on whatever channel u post on since u have so many and don't have someone from ff edit it for you or give u editing tips. 

God bless

It's trying to seek attention to say u don't/can't edit a full vid which u never have? Seems like there's evidence to support that and ur just trying to get applause for 30 seconds of below average editing.. 

when u edit a vid for 3 mins+ u can write a paragraph trying to excuse urself, until then ur Lee v2

Edited by Kihfan55
9 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

Wow 1 min of editing and the rest raw clips? Wouldn't have predicted it! 

It's trying to seek attention to say u don't/can't edit a full vid which u never have? Seems like there's evidence to support that and ur just trying to get applause for 30 seconds of below average editing.. 

when u edit a vid for 3 mins+ u can write a paragraph trying to excuse urself, until then ur Lee v2

ye raw clips xD u legit only watched 1 min of the vid hehahehahaha 

On 5/2/2017 at 6:54 AM, Aelin said:

As an edit, it's pretty good; sync could be much better, though.

Thanks bro, this originally wasn't suppose to be uploaded but I liked the edit so much it had a fast sweet fun vibe too it I thought so I had to upload it. 

On 5/2/2017 at 7:15 AM, Yoobs said:

The remixed version you spaz, everyone and their nan knows the normal version.

the remix :) 

On 5/2/2017 at 7:46 AM, B1G H0M1E said:

Matt isn't a bad editor lol he's actually improved a ton, but I just finished a pk vid for code that I started like 4 months ago (3 week breaks for 1 hour of editing init) and he just uploaded it last night

Thanks lee I just got back into editing and been getting many requests for edits recently 07 wise and rsps wise so I've gotten a chance to learn some new edits and practice more. 

This was when I first learned how to edit a bit from tutorials on YouTube no guidance from any other editors at the time btw ask hickory do I've edited multiple videos of his that's longer then 2 minutes so your logic is dumb 

oh and I've done an edit for Craig 2+ soooo lol 

only replying now cause I'm no longer under moderator control got no need to flame you and don't call me Lee I'm Matt and we're both two different people ty God bless