dr4g0n 1 - #liq 0 ez fags

@Suor yo idiot i got kicked by saying imma bs u all. so dont say it like i want to stay and then i got kicked. you guys are un-organised clan l0l cant even read cc chat while pking. suor u also talk to much im waiting for a rm. u made me tele in a pure nh omggg thats so  good cuz i never do pure nh. if u want we can have a rm bring also some risk so i get your killpic also kid.

2 hours ago, Fancy Boots said:

idk why some1 would even bother piping up if they take a gmaul to a pure NH fight.

How fucking desperate could some1 be just to pipe up on forums.
Gosh that's actually disgusting.

LOL.
8f1684d159614a80a9979dc2cb734406.png

Get off forums already before I come on and slap you again

Always claiming to be the best, yet you're not even half-decent. Killed you so many times it has turned into a daily routine. Put your leash back on

I'm actually getting paid to fight you so that I can entertain people, you're a nobody trying to become somebody close your clan or I'll close it for you

guys guys i feel so bad for fancy that he didnt put the screen were i said i didnt use gmaul and here is the proof. :)

https://gyazo.com/5dae2b9803ef779520db3ca27540dc36

now stfu idiot. i nevver see you in wild idk why hahaha im hunting for you and your whole cc

@jblind™ mate dont worry i didnt use the gmaul look the screen

@Fancy Boots @Suor waiting for you idiots to show up :)

ags specced if you're blind to see it so didnt use gmaul :)

Edited by NoEdgePkForU

@Suor im not mad l0l0l0l0 you guys are fkn shit. ask gorillas i already told them when iwas in that you guys are fkn trash l0l00ll00l. you think that you made me tele at pure nh that it means that you're good? l0l0l0l i never do pure nh idiot. if we rm i will get your killpic but you avoid me. you're training your avoid lvl like seekndestroy to 99 haha 2 randoms.

• Upvote 1