The Judge

Hello the community of Roat Pkz. During this time of day I see that they're not that many players online at the moment, which is usual for me since being the in Mountain Time zone is quite unusual. Anyhow, I would like to properly introduce myself. The details of myself are listed below:

1.Many of are probably around my age, I'm a 19 year old Business student attending Flagler College (Online, until I make it to Florida to stay on campus).
2.Out of High School I joined the Armed Forces for a year and got experienced in Human Resources and the K-9 Military Police field. (Customer Service for some of you who might not know the meaning)
3.I opted out of the Army because I felt unhappy, as if I had more to life then being in a structured environment so soon. Meaning that I needed time to be a college student and experience the great things life can offer.

(Okay enough about my personal life here's how I got into the RS/RSPS scene)

I joined the RS scene back in 2007 (8-9 years of experience), I somewhat got bored of "regular" RS and I decided to go on YouTube and look for some other MMPORG to play.. To my surprise I came across a video of some RS related game (RSPS), that featured the RS features but gave you the opportunity of owning items that you particularly wouldn't own on RS. I decided to venture out and look for related RSPS's that had these amazing features. That's when I finally got introduced into the RSPS scene.. From that point I continued playing them, and seeing each one I played eventually shut down due to lack of players and advertising funds. Soon after playing the actual game of the RSPS I got interested into the Forums of the Private Server.. Most players who join servers just to play the game usually don't go on the forums but in the time of 2012, the forums became quite popular because that's where most players who didn't really play the game or have played the game but wanted a break from it without actually leaving the actual community of the development. I became associated with forums in huge way, developing Vbulletin, IP.Board, etc, and adding additional add-ons and managing the forums making it more functional for the community. I loved it , but unfortunately after I graduated HS .. I left the RSPS scene to become an adult for a little.. But I still thought about coming back but never had the time.. But since I'm starting to do most of my work online , I have time to be on the forums and spend a little time in-game.. I came across this community and decided to join, so here I am.. You'll see me mostly on the forums and mostly venturing in the game gathering information about it since I don't find much interests playing it as much as I use too. As venturing around on the server I gather the information to help others as some people tend to come on the forums with their concerns and express it there. Which is why I tend to experience the game-play so I could not only share my knowledge with the forums , I could also share the knowledge with the game-play.

Well there's a little biography story about myself and my past, books are going to be selling the summer of 2016 (Totally being comedic).