Some @Jblind

Mead

OcWb8DG6RLipzx8TKPuH1Q.png

oohR9D_GTQaKgx-nhW9e8g.png

@JBLIND™ Ah you locked my own thread congratulations must feel good right? Just glad you didn't delete it maybe it has some value on this forums I take it since no one actually went into detail about what's currently wrong. What is your reason behind locking it? let me guess so I can't "bump it"?.

Another i'd like to show Is ROAT PKZ!! maybe the one you are best suited too as the finest pker you are! Remember your history never forget!!:

zAp1fAbwRNucXrZvN6r_Jw.png

294rm05.png

2nlfk0l.png

dWMKB9X.png

ryzKEeu.png

Wicked Cool PK Server a7e? yh lock this then

Edited by Mead

Perhaps the sarcasm on the bottom part is too advanced for me, mind explaining it? cool retro pics tho. 

He probably shouldn't have locked it, though his point of Gretar/Salad actively knowing the thread exists is valid as well. Now if Salad comes through with said suggestions on the new client that is to be seen, I get that you might feel underappreciated but the ridiculous like content on your thread shows the community appreciates your effort. 

5 minutes ago, Sage fest said:

Perhaps the sarcasm on the bottom part is too advanced for me, mind explaining it? cool retro pics tho. 

He probably shouldn't have locked it, though his point of Gretar/Salad actively knowing the thread exists is valid as well. Now if Salad comes through with said suggestions on the new client that is to be seen, I get that you might feel underappreciated but the ridiculous like content on your thread shows the community appreciates your effort. 

Wicked Cool PK Server a7e? 

Must be a fun game to play with said bugs and glitches, perhaps it is too advanced.

I have more pictures  

He locked it but it's not hidden, when looking for bugs salad will go to the section and see your thread. He'll be able to comment on it even if it's locked aswell as Gretar, posting pictures and a motto from 6 years ago isn't going to change what he did.

Edited by Killbob

13 minutes ago, Mead said:

Wicked Cool PK Server a7e? 

Must be a fun game to play with said bugs and glitches, perhaps it is too advanced.

I have more pictures  

The pictures from then to now there's an unfathomable leap with fixing bugs and glitches, etc. No joke though that we're not anywhere near perfect but there's legit no comparison to the server today, hence why I was puzzled why you would try to compare said text to the mentioned images.

Though now in hindsight I now understand, the point of showing a previous diseased riddled server, with said mention of why Jblind locking a thread where someone can post more bugs, and talk about improvements to said suggestions allowed to us experience this garden of Eden. 

Feel free to share more. 

Edited by Sage fest

6 minutes ago, Killbob said:

He locked it but it's not hidden, when looking for bugs salad will go to the section and see your thread. He'll be able to comment on it even if it's locked aswell as Gretar, posting pictures and a motto from 6 years ago isn't going to change what he did.

lol

2 minutes ago, Tupac said:

@Mead I'd like to remind you that repeatedly bumping threads in AGAINST THE RULES.

This falls under Spamming or Disruptive behaviour, and is something you can be punished for. 

The next time you are you going make an utterly retarded post, take a step back and make sure you've got your facts straight.

? facts straight what facts do you want about roat pkz?  

7 minutes ago, Mead said:

? facts straight what facts do you want about roat pkz?  

I'm talking about the forums you absolute genius. 

Gretar and Salad have no doubt seen your thread, and I am sure it will be fixed on the new client.

Follow the forum rules in the future, thanks.

• Tupac locked this topic

Didn't ask, your thread that i locked was great but it had been seen by everyone therefore like i said before there is no need to bump it. Then you go and make this? If you don't like the server then leave. :) 

Edited by JBLIND™