Erca dox

Sage fest

14 minutes ago, Same Sea said:

I get its a troll but can you guys stop mentioning his name on forums. He had his 15 minutes of fame. Everyone already knew that this man doesnt have everything right in the head. Today was just another example to prove it.

? I came late to the party and wanted a quick laugh lmao, it is what it is with the whole situation. 

44 minutes ago, Sage fest said:

? I came late to the party and wanted a quick laugh lmao, it is what it is with the whole situation. 

Never found out he was dead, it's tragic but what can I do?

Not even my job to keep up with who's dying and who's not I already apologized for what I had done but everyone flaming me for it can suck my dick and question themselves on why they never mention him again.

I'm not the only one who didn't know about it and anyone who cannot prove that I didn't know about his passing please prove me wrong

I knew about his existance I had seen him post memes sometimes but I've never talked to him, RIP Nick but stfu everyone getting involved when I don't even fuck w/ yall

26 minutes ago, Albania said:

Never found out he was dead, it's tragic but what can I do?

Not even my job to keep up with who's dying and who's not I already apologized for what I had done but everyone flaming me for it can suck my dick and question themselves on why they never mention him again.

I'm not the only one who didn't know about it and anyone who cannot prove that I didn't know about his passing please prove me wrong

I knew about his existance I had seen him post memes sometimes but I've never talked to him, RIP Nick but stfu everyone getting involved when I don't even fuck w/ yall

Enjoy your MAC & cheese m8.

Do you really think anybody is going to come, or do you think that I'm scared? I have more guns than you have teeth and I've got my niggas who'd get life in prison for me, don't think for a split second that I wouldn't shoot who ever comes up to me. Not that they will tho I gave yall my adress and irl info and I'm waiting i give u 1 year

- erca

this nigga got some problems 

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Do you really think anybody is going to come, or do you think that I'm scared? I have more guns than you have teeth and I've got my niggas who'd get life in prison for me, don't think for a split second that I wouldn't shoot who ever comes up to me. Not that they will tho I gave yall my adress and irl info and I'm waiting i give u 1 year

- erca

:joy:

Edited by Sage fest
  • Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, P o said:

Let me get this straight, Erca got Mac banned because he didn't know someone died.

So can I get Mac banned if I don't know a celebrity died?

Slightly different but nonetheless the Mac was removed as although it was a scum thing to do, it's still only the impersonation of others rule. 

28 minutes ago, JBLIND™ said:

Slightly different but nonetheless the Mac was removed as although it was a scum thing to do, it's still only the impersonation of others rule. 

Here I thought Gretar macced him, pointed out the same fallacy to Tupac but since he did it no point in bringing it up. 

26 minutes ago, P o said:

Rule #1: Impersonation of Others
Players of the RoatPkz community are not allowed to impersonate other members of the community, especially staff members. Impersonation of a staff member may lead to an automatic ban. In addition, those who impersonate others in attempts to get another player punished will be severely punished.

• So it's still punishable, even if the player isn't trying to get anyone else punished?

The key words in there is "In addition", a regular ban would suffice and the length severity should depend on if they tried getting said impersone punished. 

Edited by Sage fest
9 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

- erca

Mans gonna clart me in 4 days time wid his whole crew.

Takes 4 days to get from Sweden to the UK.

Mans jumping in the backs of lorries trust.