@Why GG - can't back his ends

Pedro

a646fc04a5eb0a4c182ac2fb2182ad73.png

"illegal" are you lost... u clearly have no idea who man in meridian are but just know WE DO OUR JOB... 

you roll around forums trying to act like us n then go post "doxxing is illegal!!" god i feel sorry for u... god bless u likkle yute

every man in meridian is a big man on road just know who ur trying to talk to .. 

• Upvote 4

a646fc04a5eb0a4c182ac2fb2182ad73.png

"illegal" are you lost... u clearly have no idea who man in meridian are but just know WE DO OUR JOB... 

you roll around forums trying to act like us n then go post "doxxing is illegal!!" god i feel sorry for u... god bless u likkle yute

every man in meridian is a big man on road just know who ur trying to talk to .. 

stop talking like ur bad u fucking ugly rat, u look like jason irl a skinny lil neek that ddoses people online wake up pussy

from road?

http://prntscr.com/8dtzmr

HE DONATED $1480 ON THIS CANCEROUS GAME LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

stop trying to be like me u pussy boys

donated about $2.5k actually, all the p i got from ur nan.

fucking low life l0000000000l u claim ur bad but u donate $2500 to a fucking rsps that has no more than 150 players online each day

GET A LIFE STOP SPENDING YOUR MUMS PS YOU WANNABE LOOOOOOOOOL

No wonder ur safe and not getting banned u just donate more money to stay unbanned l00000000000000000l fucking sideman

stop talking like ur bad u fucking ugly rat, u look like jason irl a skinny lil neek that ddoses people online wake up pussy

from road?

http://prntscr.com/8dtzmr

HE DONATED $1480 ON THIS CANCEROUS GAME LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

stop trying to be like me u pussy boys

im 200lbs 6ft... im not from east but i lived there for a couple weeks.. im not from south but i stayed there in a likkle house.. im from north done a quik course.. scope rifle laser n torch... man was out grinding for the keys to the Porsche... I went Hindley n backed my ends... 

im a pretty boy IRL and get bare galdems but still put in work and do my job if i need 2 back my ends

1.4k is nothing. 

ur not testing meridian you batty

im 200lbs 6ft... im not from east but i lived there for a couple weeks.. im not from south but i stayed there in a likkle house.. im from north done a quik course.. scope rifle laser n torch... man was out grinding for the keys to the Porsche... I went Hindley n backed my ends... 

im a pretty boy IRL and get bare galdems but still put in work and do my job if i need 2 back my ends

1.4k is nothing. 

ur not testing meridian you batty

Wow who the fuck has time to read that huge bible? fix up you meridian whore you all got slapped by #Futures today. 

Rat.  

@Sinister, the only reason Gretar tolerates your bitch ass is because you provide them british pounds while your shitty nan provide them pounds of ass fat while I hit it from the back. 

Edited by Castial
  • Upvote 1
  • Yoobs locked and unlocked this topic

Loool none of you would or are going to do anything so stop embarassing yourselves, its the internet, calm the fuck down.

especially you pedro, you sound like a complete spastic.

1. we can do whatever we want

2. i have done things in the past that u man would never even think about doing.

ur just a wasteman. stop coming on my forums acting like ur big when ur a likkleman IRL that can't back his ends

For fuck sake you all need to sort you're life out how about you all man the fuck up meet somewhere irl (probably be in arab since why gg cant afford to fly his ass down to the uk) and you all fight it out like real fucking men or are you going to say no id win and shit like that because you do not want others to find out you're just 13 years old who told their mother he needed some money on a paypal card for school field trip then spends it here. you all fighting irl would be a great fucking video and id fucking subscribe to that on youtube so man up kids if you are all going to talk shit in a retarded ass way please man the fuck up and deliver and settle it in real life

For fuck sake you all need to sort you're life out how about you all man the fuck up meet somewhere irl (probably be in arab since why gg cant afford to fly his ass down to the uk) and you all fight it out like real fucking men or are you going to say no id win and shit like that because you do not want others to find out you're just 13 years old who told their mother he needed some money on a paypal card for school field trip then spends it here. you all fighting irl would be a great fucking video and id fucking subscribe to that on youtube so man up kids if you are all going to talk shit in a retarded ass way please man the fuck up and deliver and settle it in real life

we all know if meridian vs "futures" happened IRL it would be a shankry ting and they would all be found 3 years later in some river by scuba divers blud...

• Upvote 2

Bruce Lee, i didnt know you roamed the roatpkz forums?

• Upvote 1