Big game changer.

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Nigga just cause I don't smoke till I'm brain dead like you don't mean I'm a fake smoker 😂😂 don't make me roast tf outta you dan stop moving like a snake

I’m brain dead? Rethink what you are saying you are the definition of ignorant. “Gonna get my GED so I can work at JCPenny my whole life” “gang gang”. 

1 hour ago, fred123 said:

ban152 and u both should be demoted tbh 

Plus one 

8 minutes ago, Requiem Af said:

I’m brain dead? Rethink what you are saying you are the definition of ignorant. “Gonna get my GED so I can work at JCPenny my whole life” “gang gang”. 

Plus one 

Lmfao when did I ever say I was getting a GED to work at jcpenny? How am I ignorant when all I said was to shut up cause you're asking to have someone demoted when you don't even play you moron, Just because you smoke weed all day and do nothing don't mean you're brain dead it just means you're a loser, Sorry that you're too much of an idiot to see that. 

15 minutes ago, Matt said:

Lmfao when did I ever say I was getting a GED to work at jcpenny? How am I ignorant when all I said was to shut up cause you're asking to have someone demoted when you don't even play you moron, Just because you smoke weed all day and do nothing don't mean you're brain dead it just means you're a loser, Sorry that you're too much of an idiot to see that. 

Sorry that you spend your time trying to be a soundcloud rapper not having a job living with ur nan. Really hurts seeing what people have come to be in 2017, hopefully she can drop you on your head again. I’d like to see how much knowledge is in that brain of yours.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Requiem Af said:

Sorry that you spend your time trying to be a soundcloud rapper not having a job living with ur nan. Really hurts seeing what people have come to be in 2017, hopefully she can drop you on your head again. I’d like to see how much knowledge is in that brain of yours.

Lol when I blow up you gonna regret u ever said that shit 💀 And my nan died from cancer years ago so stop bringin up irrelevant shit if I wanted I could bring up irl shit from ur life but I'm not cause I'm not a scumbag even tho everything u said was false Ima just stop speaking before I get banned on the forums lol 

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Lol when I blow up you gonna regret u ever said that shit 💀 And my nan died from cancer years ago so stop bringin up irrelevant shit if I wanted I could bring up irl shit from ur life but I'm not cause I'm not a scumbag even tho everything u said was false Ima just stop speaking before I get banned on the forums lol 

I’d still like to know how using marijuana makes me a loser so explain please...:) 

Just now, John said:

Asking a legit question, no need to be embarrassed :P

Actually only got 3 followers 40 is just over pushing it.... and not embarrassed it's just the fact that you tried to play me as a fool and expected me to not say anything from it 😂😂 anyway I'm done responding 

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Actually only got 3 followers 40 is just over pushing it.... and not embarrassed it's just the fact that you tried to play me as a fool and expected me to not say anything from it 😂😂 anyway I'm done responding 

o/ run away dont pipe to my boy req or ill fucking slam u

6 minutes ago, John said:

o/ run away dont pipe to my boy req or ill fucking slam u

Suck his dick some more john lol I've known "req" for three years and the dude still talks shit about me behind my back, You and dan can butt fuck each other and I'm not running away.. oh no no, I know when to stop and clearly you don't lol since you're ranked on forums I'll be kind enough to end it here. Either stop talking to me or I'll just start ignoring you cause I know how this shit goes with staff members that let power go over there head and I'm not trying to get banned on the forums again over some bull shit, Also this doesn't concern you so stop sticking your nose where it don't belong forum administrator. 

(: