Shoey got banned

pkmafia8

Hello fellow roatpkz shitters

"shoey" has bought some pkp from another player this is rwting so he got "macbanned". isnt it if u are the buyer only your account gets banned not mac? only the sellers get macbanned

p.e. terzey bought pkp and hsi terzey account got permbanned(its now unbanned for some reason) so he was able to play on his other account.

SHOEY FOR UNmacBAN OR RIOT

• JBLIND locked and unlocked this topic
22 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

Depends on the amount of PKP bought. In his circumstance it was a lot. 

still, theres a difference between sellers and buyers.

sellers are people that dont like to play the game

he was an buyer and tried to buy more pkp with less irl money with a risk of getting banned. so he paid moneh for his pkp and lost it all

i dont think hes gonna rwt again

sellers a lot of business I did 1 time buy

I bought 25m 07 worth ... how is that a lot of business that gets u an ags and acb off ur store...

if it even gets u that

that's unfair asfuck man I get it I did wrong but goddam mac ban for not wanting to spend 25$ for an ags . cut me a dam break. I don't think I'm being unreasonable. I said I wouldn't play on this acc anymore... il start fresh non donor acc

One time buy you say?
You bought 58k, then another 58k then 60k for certain and possibly more who knows.

Listen your ban is not permanent you just haven't been banned for long enough. Appeal in the near future and good-luck. :) 

Edited by JBLIND

• JBLIND locked this topic