ROAT PKZ POLL! SHOULD THE SERVER BE MORE LIKE OSRS (YOUR VOTE COUNTS)

Mead

Should Roat Pkz be more similar to OSRS? (the direction is heading) or stay stagnant at this current time for Roats?   

27 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want Roat Pkz to updated as close to current OSRS as possible? (More Money Making, Active Wilderness, More Items on Demand, Use Actual 07 Client, Competitive Tournaments, Presets Look and function as Real OSRS, More New players stay, Player Base Increase)

4 hours ago, unbg said:

Probably a super unpopular opinion but I prefer'd Roat when literally everything was spawnable, I don't play private servers to grind for cash/skills etc, thats what OSRS is for.

Why do you think that’s “super unpopular?” 

At the current state of our server do you think it would be wise to make “everything” spawnable? If everything was spawnable what would you do to make the server money? 

I genuinely want to hear an intelligent response. Right now I don’t see how you could want that. You have free leveling, easy items, decent drop rates and so on. Having free spawn makes it so you recycle players easily. 

• Upvote 1

How are you polling multiple questions with a simple yes/no answer? 

Also source your images, they are clearly cherry-picked to suit your needs. 

Let's be real, Runelocus is the only toplist that matters: 

https://www.runelocus.com/top-rsps-list/details-42145-roatpkz/

BTW nice in-game pic which I assume was taken at time of posting (before 10am UK time, Sunday morning) - apparently this is a Christian server therefore Church comes first, PK'ing next!

tl;dr  Could have just said: @Gretar update all your toplist ads to a reflect the server as it currently is, not 5 years ago.

F

4 hours ago, PK Guy said:

BTW nice in-game pic which I assume was taken at time of posting (before 10am UK time, Sunday morning) - apparently this is a Christian server therefore Church comes first, PK'ing next!

tl;dr  Could have just said: @Gretar update all your toplist ads to a reflect the server as it currently is, not 5 years ago.

F

Why are you @ing me for are u dumb can't u see this server is shit look edge wilderness on roats wtf is this shit d boots fury godswords on the floor, zamorak rune trimmed w/ str cape? wings? wtf is this shit voiders at 126 cb hitting each other 1 step in ditch 1 step out if one dies no one loses shit this server might aswell be a ::funpk server or a full spawn lets compare images and fuck the format ima leave it like this because of ur dumb ass reply:

ABOUT SOURCE IMAGES BITCH HERES THE SOURCE

c7fef7837bc5aaf4747e38f7969d4980.gif

LMFAO "NH ME?" "F3!" RAGGER RETARDS LIKE THIS ALL THE FUCKING TIME ALL THE ITEMS THE SAME AS THE PICTURE BELOW AKA MR MEGOWE/SEEKNDESTROY/PKGUY/RIAD123/1llllll/POTNOODLE/ ALL THEM RETARDS U KNO WHO U ARE LIKE THIS(EXPLAIN TO ME WHY ALL THESE ITEMS ARE FREE???????

tOK4-Of6Q_W5OLOTWJRIRQ.png

and yes they bring 2 dboots ??????????????????????????????

man just walks over the sgs like its calm

EPRwVFYNRJuvEt-gSjOlkA.png

1 anglerfish costs 0.5 pk im dead af can u even split a pkp token in half? a teletab is 10 pkp btw 10 tele tabs can buy you full ahrims

cUw0Vr-OTDim1chrijx4Xw.png

Server is dumb as fuck how is defender 800 pkp but u can't even make 800 pkp(needs more pkp money making 

FxhEmjafQ0_HsQI2q0xCGg.png

u asked for source dis is it fym bout source dumb ass.  Ppl  r voting yes on da poll because who want to play a dead circle looped rsps with same veterans on there every damn day talkn bout "good morning guys" in ::yell fuck dat shit  on my life y is the server even following under the guise of "osrs" cut da bullsht these ppl dnt even play 07 y they want a server like it ? mhmmm angel wings n shit wtf 

4 hours ago, PK Guy said:

F

and ur head reminds of a grape ur brain so mushy u dnt even pk one quick squeeze to ur hed your head will go squashhh no brains fr

( "I want whip d boots fury godsword free they help me" )

5DnxT4dqR8GpHA37pMdTmA.png

why is this guy even in the wilderness ?

server has me schleeeeeeeeep

fd8667e4aa6a8cdcffe589d1df2c399c.gif

Edited by Mead
  • Upvote 1