Another one

Rather than typing in ::Reward for donations, and ::claim for voting. Make it ::voted = you voted, and ::donated = you donated, the simplistic commands are the best. Credits go to Ahmash, me, Zoradz I remember our conversation on the sb.

Another idea is to implant a box of donations and optionally the paypal username or whatever the prefix used to donate with. This stream of data can be correlated with a loss of revenue in contrast to promotions and demotions which should  show you; if you really promoted the best enforcer. Not only will it do that, but you can go one step further and just add up the monthly total of what you've accumulated, and shown (By providing receipts) how you've delegated the currency to better your community. 

Pros:

• A transparent view of how their money is being spent, will further incentive and strengthen their attachment to this community, while conditioning them to want to donate more. 

Cons:

• You can't spend 100's of dollars on hookers and blow if you want this to work. 

Or, just flat out say that Roatpkz is a business and you're gonna keep 90 percent of the profits, and like maybe 2 percent will trickle down to paying the website host, and vpn. 

For those of you wondering why the title says "Another one" because I just keep putting out these A 1 threads/suggestions/subliminal jokes. 

COv8ZvJU8AAhmWN.jpg

Edited by Castial

Care to elaborate. 

What has anyones money got to do with who is promoted/demoted your basically saying the more money Gretar gets that means the community agrees with his decisions? People don't donate to sway Gretars decision, people donate because they got cleaned and want some blacks. Also how much Gretar makes from the community is irrelevant to anyone apart from Gretar and he would never share that information.

What has anyones money got to do with who is promoted/demoted your basically saying the more money Gretar gets that means the community agrees with his decisions? People don't donate to sway Gretars decision, people donate because they got cleaned and want some blacks. Also how much Gretar makes from the community is irrelevant to anyone apart from Gretar and he would never share that information.

a624de596c009402028bfd9bd6a709568c8c5fe4 

The more money the man gets, means players feel more comfortable in the survival rate and their continuity of this community. Better service better tips simple concept. I've provided great reasons on why he should divulge that information if HE decides to he will. Your actions specifically determine someones state of whatever they wish to impart with their donations, and a clear transparent view on how it's being spent makes it open to suggestions/discussions to better Vpns, better hosting, ways to cut back, etc. 

Edited by Castial

The commands are a great idea, as we have previously talked about...Makes life a little simpler. 

However, I don't agree with the donations. I honestly don't think many people care. 

Heh, there will always be an influx of new players as long as people continue to vote. However after they arrive there's an automatic half life due to elements that counter act the enjoyment they get out of the game. It's basically lost revenue of old players, but you're still getting paid at the end of the day sure. This would prove this easily if you correlate the length of the player played spent on game, with amount of donations sent in chunks of time decreasing.  

Essentially, it just means more money to Gretar, if he takes steps toward ensuring better services and everyone wins. 

Edited by Castial

Y do u care about Gretar making money tho. Obviously he's making a profit, who cares how much.

Him making money benefits us all as long as part of the money goes back into the community. If he happens/happened to take 90 percent of the profit, it's whatever it's a business I get it. Although it's my prerogative to ensure that the community I preside in heads in the right direction, that includes bringing up discussions regardless of whatever. (The TOS, The in game bugs, The people Gretar trusts). Everyone should care about these issues because it affects you even if you don't realize it. 

Personally, if the data showed that a certain promotion correlated with a decrease in funds then obviously that's bad for business. So, the person/variable would either have to change themselves with suggestions that I've made prior in the past rather than asking for a monthly circle jerk of complimenting staff members I would rather see 2-3 bullet points on how they've managed to step up their game with circumstantial evidence at the very least.

Edited by Castial

Him making money benefits us all as long as part of the money goes back into the community. If he happens/happened to take 90 percent of the profit, it's whatever it's a business I get it. Although it's my prerogative to ensure that the community I preside in heads in the right direction, that includes bringing up discussions regardless of whatever. (The TOS, The in game bugs, The people Gretar trusts). Everyone should care about these issues because it affects you even if you don't realize it. 

Personally, if the data showed that a certain promotion correlated with a decrease in funds then obviously that's bad for business. So, the person/variable would either have to change themselves with suggestions that I've made prior in the past rather than asking for a monthly circle jerk of complimenting staff members I would rather see 2-3 bullet points on how they've managed to step up their game with circumstantial evidence at the very least.

Did Gretar hire you as his accountant and you're not telling us? Its not your job or even you're concern what happens in this community or what direction it is going. People like you are what are "bad for business" also cause more issues than you are worth. You have no say or any power in this community so i wouldn't really bother posting "what you want" us to do.

• Upvote 1

Did Gretar hire you as his accountant and you're not telling us? Its not your job or even you're concern what happens in this community or what direction it is going. People like you are what are "bad for business" also cause more issues than you are worth. You have no say or any power in this community so i wouldn't really bother posting "what you want" us to do.

I can see where you fear and paranoia stems from, thanks for your contribution on this thread but it's no longer needed. 

Ok but gretars job to to further develop the server which costs no money.

I could comfortably say within the first 1-2 days of the month gretar SHOULD be getting enough donations to pay his monthly costs.

As for staff, gretars not really interested in community opinion when it comes to staff, ultimately he will have the only and final decision, that's just how he works.

He could easily hire coders, or hell I even had a suggestion for a free costly effective method for that as well. Obviously the vps is being paid for is the server online by him portfowarding? clearly not. As for your last point it's really not that clear cut and dry. Gotta go to class in a second, but long story short people do influence him, people do give him suggestions. As I'm sure you've done in the past, hell even the staff feedback asks for current staff member selections which are taken into view, with clear reasons. This is just another reason to look at how you choose your staff members, but you and everyone else is missing the point. That's just one aspect. 

Nor is you're ridiculous suggestions but we still have to see them on the forums. 

Nor is your clear bias, nor is your grammar, nor is your disrespect. I could go on believe me. Your fear stems from the data showing you're bad for business but we don't need evidence for that the evidence is in your demeanor/actions.

Castial your completely talking out of your ass. About 60% of what your typing is not true in any way. I don't know if I should waste my time writing a response I will if this post wasn't a troll thread because it's retarded lol

Funny enough I never pulled a statistic out of my ass, unlike you.  You're going to respond because you already did, this post I'm quoting is useless since you're going to respond anyways with I'm sure your carefully formulated argument with no straw mans, no holes.

What you don't realize is discussion is good, it makes progress bouncing ideas and trying to poke holes in someones logical points simply means intellectual results. 

Edited by Castial

lol at you getting sarcastic with me, I know Gretar, he will never ever entrust anyone with RoatPkz when it comes to coding or exchanging of files.

Enjoy class, hopefully you learn something.

Alex, if he had the time could have made something. Anyways my costly effective method, get your own home grown coders here you don't entrust them with the files they write their own snippets see if it compiles check if it's good send it over to a team leader designated by Gretar or what not. They work on current stuff being asked for from the in game suggestions. 

That suggestion is much more explained in detail, I'll see if I can find it. 

all that trouble when he can just continue to do three updates a year and still be considered a 'top' popular server, wonder what he's gonna do lol 

Lmfao, trust I understand the man is living the dream getting thousands of dollars and barely doing any updates. Actually that part is relative to who you ask, but still he could defintately be doing more. 

The point is he's not expending any more energy than he is talking to some fellow A7e friend or Israerli friend for like 5 minutes about camels. It would take roughly the same time to check if the code is short compact but essentially has the desired effect. Legit it just means more money for the man, and the team leader would do most of the heavy lifting before coming to Gretar with the data. 

He could easily hire coders, or hell I even had a suggestion for a free costly effective method for that as well. Obviously the vps is being paid for is the server online by him portfowarding? clearly not. As for your last point it's really not that clear cut and dry. Gotta go to class in a second, but long story short people do influence him, people do give him suggestions. As I'm sure you've done in the past, hell even the staff feedback asks for current staff member selections which are taken into view, with clear reasons. This is just another reason to look at how you choose your staff members, but you and everyone else is missing the point. That's just one aspect. 

Nor is your clear bias, nor is your grammar, nor is your disrespect. I could go on believe me. Your fear stems from the data showing you're bad for business but we don't need evidence for that the evidence is in your demeanor/actions.

Funny enough I never pulled a statistic out of my ass, unlike you.  You're going to respond because you already did, this post I'm quoting is useless since you're going to respond anyways with I'm sure your carefully formulated argument with no straw mans, no holes.

What you don't realize is discussion is good, it makes progress bouncing ideas and trying to poke holes in someones logical points simply means intellectual results. 

Im not fearful of anything this is RoatPkz not some sort of shop, It boils down the point that Gretar runs his community how he wants and he will do want he wants. The only people who call me abusive or cry about my actions are the ones who are on the receiving end after they break rules. You have no clue about how RoatPkz was before idiot raggers like yourself started playing and Gretar would never trust anyone apart from himself and Alex to do anything coding related on roatpkz, it gains a lot of trust from Gretar to even get a staff position (not including server support) Very few people have the ability to influence Gretar but i assure you will and never have been one. You act like RoatPkz is run like a typical private server there a lot more relevent things that could be worked on than some sort of chart that shows where the donation money is going :) Below you will find an image sent by Gretar himself.Screenshot_1.thumb.jpg.4bd0ae6fa0f3315c0

pointless shit thread

Yeah, pointless for those who can't rub two brain cells to discuss and try to understand the message. 

Im not fearful of anything this is RoatPkz not some sort of shop, It boils down the point that Gretar runs his community how he wants and he will do want he wants. The only people who call me abusive or cry about my actions are the ones who are on the receiving end after they break rules. You have no clue about how RoatPkz was before idiot raggers like yourself started playing and Gretar would never trust anyone apart from himself and Alex to do anything coding related on roatpkz, it gains a lot of trust from Gretar to even get a staff position (not including server support) Very few people have the ability to influence Gretar but i assure you will and never have been one. You act like RoatPkz is run like a typical private server there a lot more relevent things that could be worked on than some sort of chart that shows where the donation money is going :) Below you will find an image sent by Gretar himself.Screenshot_1.thumb.jpg.4bd0ae6fa0f3315c0

maxresdefault.jpg

I was thinking about using a strike out system to skip all the useless babbling irrelevant shit. But, that's your whole post, here's what I salvaged. 

People call you abusive maybe because you are abusive? in fact your whole post is flaming that's verbally abusing someone. Not only are you in violation of forums rule 1 and 2, but also 4. Spamming and disruptive because your posts does not contribute/refute to the main relevant points I made. Definitely disrespectful/antagonizing, and the pie chart is inappropriate content because face it you stole that joke from off my original post and you're using it in a manner to upset the person rather than provide knowledge. Also, I highly doubt Gretar took the effort and energy to read my paragraphs nor do I think you could do a tldr (Too long didn't read) for him for many reasons.

you act as if gretar actually puts his OWN money back into the server when its perfectly fine as it is for him to make $ off. you're a confused reject

why do u care when ur banned anyway???? 

I would certainly hope that the money I'm donating gets used to better the community in some way, I'm not denying the man to make a profit. I've already stated I'm cool with it being a business I'm not the confused one here you're just too damn lazy to read anything besides your dictionary for new slang words that aren't taken seriously. I'm not ip-banned. 

Edited by Castial

if you're that worried about your money I don't think you should even be donating it lol

Is it over reacting/that worried? legit it's mostly just a little concern on my part I'm not the one trying to make a big deal it's just they're coming off as negative and I try my best to answer all posts, especially if they have a legitimate question and concern. 

You know, ultimately it benefits us all especially Gretar, I've never had to argue for another man to make more profit than he is currently that's only a subset of it though. 

Edited by Castial