A BIG ONE!

ImLost

So i just got an idea, maybe it has gone through but i say it anyways. I really like the roatpkz server, i like the client the graphics i just love old school. It would be so awesome if there would be a chance to play a normal gamemode. Imagine it, roat without spawn. What i dont mean is that delete the spawn. Just add a little possibilitie to play a normal gamemode. 

IT WOULD BE THE BEST!IT WOULD BE THE BEST!IT WOULD BE THE BEST!IT WOULD BE THE BEST!IT WOULD BE THE BEST!

Thanks for your time

Edited by ImLost

So i just got an idea, maybe it has gone through but i say it anyways. I really like the roatpkz server, i like the client the graphics i just love old school. It would be so awesome if there would be a change to play a normal gamemode. Imagine it, roat without spawn. What i dont mean is that delete the spawn. Just add a little possibilitie to play a normal gamemode. 

IT WOULD BE THE BEST!IT WOULD BE THE BEST!IT WOULD BE THE BEST!IT WOULD BE THE BEST!IT WOULD BE THE BEST!

Thanks for your time

I doubt this will happen, I don't think there would be enough players anyway to have basically two separate servers 

NO. Simply due to the fact that spawn servers are extremely easy to maintain and it has one of the best playerbases for any server. Spawn servers last longer than the typical rsps. I think you need to go elsewhere if you are looking for an economy server with a challenge. If you were to make this a non-spawn server you would basically need to recode the whole server, the server itself has nothing but spawn incentives. You are suggesting a whole new server.

No thank you.

With a few changes and more in depth this could be a good suggestion.

Exactly what Sinister said. It has been suggested before with lots of ideas. Personally, I'd love to see it happen and have lots of ideas to actually make it work.

NO. Simply due to the fact that spawn servers are extremely easy to maintain and it has one of the best playerbases for any server. Spawn servers last longer than the typical rsps. I think you need to go elsewhere if you are looking for an economy server with a challenge. If you were to make this a non-spawn server you would basically need to recode the whole server, the server itself has nothing but spawn incentives. You are suggesting a whole new server.

No thank you.

You realise you can make a separate world..Right?  No one means to replace the current world we are on..Also, some of the longest lasting rsps' are all Eco based.

Edited by Zoradz

You realise you can make a separate world..Right?  No one means to replace the current world we are on..Also, some of the longest lasting rsps' are all Eco based.

I am only saying that coding a whole new server would not be worth it, no one would ever join the "eco" portion of this server if there were a 2nd world added. You would need to recode every skill and add several NPCs to the server in an alternative world. It would be a huge waste of time and completely against the name Roat Pkz.. we have been a spawn server for almost 5 years. It would be pointless.. it would also never compete against the other 100+ servers that are not spawn. 

I also have seen spawn servers since my early 2007 days of moparscapes, they always have a 50-100 playerbase online 24/7, its one of the best servers to have in general. 

He means like adding in an iron man mode? His whole suggestion is based on NOT HAVING to make an eco world whilst still having a similar option. 

L o l 

Yeah 07 warrior, nowhere did he mention an ironman mode, i'm pretty sure he'd just say ironman if that's what he meant. Also he never mentioned not having an eco world. I'm assuming when he said "don't delete the spawn" he meant replace it with an eco world, so to not delete it, we'd need two worlds. Granted this is also arabpkz, so there is the possibility that I am just completely mistaken.

Yeah 07 warrior, nowhere did he mention an ironman mode, i'm pretty sure he'd just say ironman if that's what he meant. Also he never mentioned not having an eco world. I'm assuming when he said "don't delete the spawn" he meant replace it with an eco world, so to not delete it, we'd need two worlds. Granted this is also arabpkz, so there is the possibility that I am just completely mistaken.

fam he specifically said the word 'gamemode'. Gamemode implies a different variation of 1 game which has been done on hundreds of servers. It's basically like when you log into a server that has a feature like
"x50 xp on combat, x25xp on skills" - option 1
"x45 xp on combat, x30xp on skills" - option 2

Roatpkz would have the option:
"Normal gamemode" - option 1 (What he's describing)
"Spawn" - option 2 (what we have now) 

It's a good alternative for people who like to skill, especially if symbols can be implemented to denote these people so they have a reason to do it

fam he specifically said the word 'gamemode'. Gamemode implies a different variation of 1 game which has been done on hundreds of servers. It's basically like when you log into a server that has a feature like"x50 xp on combat, x25xp on skills" - option 1
"x45 xp on combat, x30xp on skills" - option 2

Roatpkz would have the option:
"Normal gamemode" - option 1 (What he's describing)
"Spawn" - option 2 (what we have now) 

It's a good alternative for people who like to skill, especially if symbols can be implemented to denote these people so they have a reason to do it

That's it. U know what i mean. I know it takes a lot of effort to make one of these, but still it would be awesome. Because i really like 07 and ... idk i just like it =)

@jake ty for clear that up makes much more sense now

ive played eco servers in the past where thers an option to donate for spawner but they cant trade, drop or lose on death so this will jus be the opposite of that so u get the best of both worlds in 1 server, i support this idea and will bring more players to the server