- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Sign in to follow this  
zayzor

Petulant Child Can't Accept a Loss.

1454351878_lemon5maxbrid.png.8fb0d055c15fe75faebaa4ae9d66eb0c.pngThis guy has been so obsessed with me its ridiculous whether its 3 hour brid sessions where I literally chance him over 10 times with him having nothing in return, or him following me everywhere whilst im streaming trying to force me to fight him. If theres anyone that represents a position as adamzors biggest fanboy it would be this person. If you find yourself dealing with this child, just ignore list him, kill him and then move on just another flame baiter trying to bring the worst out of people.

Whilst I've been trying to move on from my tirade of being annoying and toxic to people theres obviously cases that are exceptions, NH Tank, Adam, and Khalil just to name a few. Stupid beef is stupid move on children.

L_E_M_0_N_5_March_26_2020_-_16-58-54.png

+ meme clip on his V2 buddy who were shit talking me whilst solo tanking at lever whilst in a call with slapped & friends

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/576316506

Edited by zayzor
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, zayzor said:

its 3 hour brid sessions where I literally chance him over 10 times with him having nothing in return,

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 10 times in 3 hours niggau good??

10 minutes ago, J[ag] [E] S[vensk] said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 10 times in 3 hours niggau good??

I mean we're talking about a game with no pid where you can triple eat anything, harder to get chances on this server :/ if this server had pid this kid wouldn't even exist

1 hour ago, zayzor said:

I mean we're talking about a game with no pid where you can triple eat anything, harder to get chances on this server :/ if this server had pid this kid wouldn't even exist

ur trolling? i remember fighting u once and chanced u 3 times and hit 50 ags on like 60 hp or something lmfao shut up ur honestly TERRIBLE

3 hours ago, J[ag] [E] S[vensk] said:

ur trolling? i remember fighting u once and chanced u 3 times and hit 50 ags on like 60 hp or something lmfao shut up ur honestly TERRIBLE

Who even are you? Stop flame baiting its childish.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, J[ag] [E] S[vensk] said:

Didn’t you die to a 61 :/ 

19 minutes ago, Tesfxye said:

Didn't you die to a 38 whip :smiley::old_smile:

40 minutes ago, Hatcx said:

Didn't you die to a 38 whip :smiley::old_smile:

Didnt i die to a like 36 ags spec to you LOL

1 hour ago, Tesfxye said:

Idk but i did 🤡

1 minute ago, zayzor said:

Idk but i did 🤡

1 minute ago, zayzor said:

Idk but i did 🤡

why u flaming urself ur so fucking cringe dumb submissive bitch, quit roatpkz lmfao rat random fuck

On 3/30/2020 at 3:59 PM, J[ag] [E] S[vensk] said:

BECAUSE UR SO FUCKIN DOGSHIT L00 L0 L00 L0 LL0 0 L0 0LL L 0L0 L0 0LL00L

U died to a 60 wanna do it again? 

On 3/31/2020 at 5:01 PM, Tesfxye said:

U died to a 60 wanna do it again? 

u almost died to a wack, on a game where u can melee pray, i couldnt melee pray on rw cus games fucking bad LOLOLO

23 minutes ago, J[ag] [E] S[vensk] said:

u almost died to a wack, on a game where u can melee pray, i couldnt melee pray on rw cus games fucking bad LOLOLO

What about the other times you should’ve died in the 3 fights we had..

2 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

What about the other times you should’ve died in the 3 fights we had..

what about the other times you actually died to me 3 times u fucking loser stop talking to me braindead faggot

17 hours ago, J[ag] [E] S[vensk] said:

what about the other times you actually died to me 3 times u fucking loser stop talking to me braindead faggot

On a roatpkz a game where u spec and hope for a max hit on 120hp tank which is why we went to cpvp are u a retard