That moment when people fake a give away.

dream rebel

Why have u got a dead man getting blessed by a monk as you're background lol

The real question is why doesn't other people have such a random background as their background.That sounds like something everyone should look into. How ironic I knew that would get brought up every time I slip a screen shot somewhere.I have to say I suppose better that,than those two random chicks in the casting room in my tabs.I had to take one I just figured I choose wisely. :o

no1 gives a fuck r0fr0lf0rlf0rlf0rlfr0lfrfl 

You know that's a paradox you must once give a fuck to no longer give anymore of a fuck.That would have to make that comment invalid in reality. 

I see a lot of people who said no one cares.Got bullied their entire life now seek shelter.Try to seek fame threw a Runescape Private Server.Nice life I am sure your parents pat you on the back every rag or brid you kill.The humor on this server is enchanting.No doubt it's true when people say some communities toxic humans run away millions of people.Running around on private server pretending to be impressive.Is like walking around with monopoly money,or sucking dicks for dollars acting like you're the new high roller on the block.Honestly I think he was just trying to get hyped from his RsPs name.Was real reason the giveaway happened.When I was at party with everyone else seem half people who really won never got paid.The people who clearly was begging hard being a nuisance almost was the winner.Those half brain comments do less than make me laugh.Should I say even worst than that.When I see the rookie attempt of trying be funny on your other post.Those are jokes you hear in middle school.I think your brains may be stuck in a different time period.Hey some people seek therapy threw drugs,women, and psychologist.At the end of the day I will attempt to not judge you for seeking shelter.In a small Runescape Private Server community.With those mates of yours that you will never see in real life.I mean it's cute what not honestly your being more transparent,than a laminated piece of paper.

I see a lot of people who said no one cares.Got bullied their entire life now seek shelter.Try to seek fame threw a Runescape Private Server.Nice life I am sure your parents pat you on the back every rag or brid you kill.The humor on this server is enchanting.No doubt it's true when people say some communities toxic humans run away millions of people.Running around on private server pretending to be impressive.Is like walking around with monopoly money,or sucking dicks for dollars acting like you're the new high roller on the block.Honestly I think he was just trying to get hyped from his RsPs name.Was real reason the giveaway happened.When I was at party with everyone else seem half people who really won never got paid.The people who clearly was begging hard being a nuisance almost was the winner.Those half brain comments do less than make me laugh.Should I say even worst than that.When I see the rookie attempt of trying be funny on your other post.Those are jokes you hear in middle school.I think your brains may be stuck in a different time period.Hey some people seek therapy threw drugs,women, and psychologist.At the end of the day I will attempt to not judge you for seeking shelter.In a small Runescape Private Server community.With those mates of yours that you will never see in real life.I mean it's cute what not honestly your being more transparent,than a laminated piece of paper.

are u ok ?

I see a lot of people who said no one cares.remove period) who have Got gotten bullied their entire life, and now seek shelter.(space)Try to seek fame threw (through) a Runescape Private Server.(space)Nice life, I am sure your parents pat you on the back every rag or brid you kill.(space)The humor on this server is enchanting.(space)No doubt it's true when people say some communities toxic humans run away millions of people.(space)Running around on private server pretending to be impressive.(remove period)Is is like walking around with monopoly money,remove comma or sucking dicks for dollars acting like you're the new high roller on the block.(space)Honestly I think he was just trying to get hyped from his RsPs name.Was (was is a subordinating conjunction.. you can't start a sentence with it) real reason the giveaway happened.(space)When I was at party with everyone else it seemed half the people who really won never got paid.(space)The people who clearly was were begging hard being a nuisance almost was the winner (I have no idea l0l).(space)Those half brain comments do less than make me laugh.(space)Should I say even worst(e) than that.(remove period.. Horrible structure in general, though)When I see the rookie attempt of trying be funny on your other post.(sigh lol)Those are jokes you hear in middle school.I think your brains may be stuck in a different time period.Hey some people seek therapy threw (through) drugs,(space)women, and psychologist (L O L).(space)At the end of the day I will attempt to not judge you for seeking shelter.(remove period)In in a small Runescape Private Server community.(space)With those mates of yours that you will never see in real life.(space)I mean it's cute and what not, but honestly your you're being more transparent,(remove comma) than a laminated piece of paper.

U really typed a poorly written (13 year old grammar + spelling) 15 sentence paragraph defending some1 crying about a fake giveaway on a spawn? Kys retard

Edited by Kihfan55

U really typed a poorly written (13 year old grammar + spelling) 15 sentence paragraph defending some1 crying about a fake giveaway on a spawn? Kys retard

How many hours do you spend on this (Private Server) plus it's forums.Yeah enough said I would hate to go on.I bet those pictures of women you have.Would literally shake in fear if your fat ass came near them in real life. 

• Upvote 1

How many hours do you spend on this (Private Server) plus it's forums.Yeah enough said I would hate to go on.I bet those pictures of women you have.Would literally shake in fear if your fat ass came near them in real life. 

You put private server in parenthesis for what reason?? LOL "plus it's forums" ok?? Why did you add the word "plus" to a general question LOL. 

I would love for you to go on lmfao. Here, I'll make a list of things for you to answer

1. Are you out of middle school yet
2. Is your iq above 70?
3. Is your condition autism (u just have 2 simply answer yes or no):
4. Do u function normally in society spelling how u do? 

To answer ur question yeah i'm 700 pounds irl pic here: 

im-fat-and-happy-fugly-fat-guy.jpg

But there's a 100% guarantee that Selena Gomez and Amber Heard would rather talk to a 700 pound guy opposed to either:

a. A prepubescent child (middle school or below)
b. A guy whose iq is in the high 60s

Which one of the 2 choices applies for you, so you're definitely fucked lol

Edited by Kihfan55

just tried to make sense correcting all ur grammar and just got lost trying to redo ur sentences 2 make sense l0l ur actually retarded irl

and u wonder y the forums is quite

no1 gives a fuck bout grammer or ur bulshit smart ass insults

all u do is drive ppl away u buck teeth jack rabbit son of a bitch!!!

I see you gathered your boyfriend to come along with you.I have a wonderful life I don't have to boast on a Private server about something never matters.Talk to me when you do something in real life even in Runescape not a carbon copy of it.l00l The forums is quite for good reason.A 13 year old with lame green logos.With his boyfriends boasting about a bunch of boring shit.Making lame jokes cheapest ones where you pretend you can't spell.Who cares about grammar I spent my time other ways than on this forums.All day long damn you must be well ground bumping dicks in lonely virgin team speak calls.About how good you're at this server reality call. Literally half of Runescape can brid on level ten times everyone here.l00l If that does not sum up your pathetic life I don't know what will.I done pointed out the obvious you guy's continued your circle jerk on a lonely forum.lmaooooooooooooo GL With that.

If your life's so good and ours are all so poor, why did the fact someone hosted a FAKE GIVEAWAY on a SPAWN RSPS, bother you enough to feel the need to express it in the worst way possible.

P.S No lie man pulled out Google translator just to make sure your paragraph was English.

Btw can you fools stop calling the forum "quite" fuck me, it's quiet.

its ok sini stay out of it, i hav it handled