RATGANG VIOLATE THE SITRUUNA/MORTEM MERGE | 7 MAX KILLS | AUDIO | BOTH LEADERS DEAD

12 hours ago, TANK said:

no1 asked for ur opinion 3/chins

Keep Going Rizwan Ali you'll see something other than words over the internet you toothless meth head

7 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

they didnt merge!!!! but member gets kicked cuz he didnt join the merge image.png.ad76e49bf34034ea7231273ba3228347.png

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO joke of a team

Sitruuna and Mortem two different teams lol.

2 hours ago, Dab mi said:

Keep Going Rizwan Ali you'll see something other than words over the internet you toothless meth head

Sitruuna and Mortem two different teams lol.

why are u flaming nh tank lol, and u dont know how ur team started. Weird being loyal to a team where no one likes u people have flamed u in the past bout ur dad etc. SPINELESSSSSSSSSSSSS

but dont @ me with flames cuz I cba going into a cringey flame war over the internet :P

3 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

why are u flaming nh tank lol, and u dont know how ur team started. Weird being loyal to a team where no one likes u people have flamed u in the past bout ur dad etc. SPINELESSSSSSSSSSSSS

but dont @ me with flames cuz I cba going into a cringey flame war over the internet :P

Lmfao? Do you even know what the fuck spineless means? You spent 3 years nutriding dream/croogs/dj to get into rl just to get gearcapped.
Fuck what staff asked me to do lol, You dont know when to show up so you'regonna learn the hard way to keep your dutch mouth shut you autistic fuck. Nutriding everyone won't protect you either.

Shocking that you look like this
Photo_2020-04-03_06-09-39_AM.png

You pk with this guy btw 😆unknown.png

Edited by Dab mi
9 hours ago, Dab mi said:

Lmfao? Do you even know what the fuck spineless means? You spent 3 years nutriding dream/croogs/dj to get into rl just to get gearcapped.
Fuck what staff asked me to do lol, You dont know when to show up so you'regonna learn the hard way to keep your dutch mouth shut you autistic fuck. Nutriding everyone won't protect you either.

be nice

Edited by TOMMYTRASH12
6 hours ago, Dab mi said:

funny cuz thats not how I look irl but good dox attempt? @Smackd @JBLIND

ur an angry man who vents his emotions on the internet lol. it sucks but yea weird toxic guy on my dck

On 5/6/2020 at 11:22 PM, pkmafia8 said:

funny cuz thats not how I look irl but good dox attempt? @Smackd @JBLIND

ur an angry man who vents his emotions on the internet lol. it sucks but yea weird toxic guy on my dck

I closed your team 3 times already lol. Keep pming everyone to spy and getting told to go fuck yourself =P

On 5/6/2020 at 7:12 PM, TOMMYTRASH12 said:

be nice

damn it