Later plebbies!

kellatha

Well for those of ya who knew me, all i did was main and basically had fun in void, void was lyfe, void is lyfe. If i could void any other way, It'd be in an "elite" way, hahaha. Anyway, I did a give away just now, 11-20-15 from 2:20-2:35 AM, where i gave out my bank to whomever showed up and got to claim an item from my inventory for picking 1-28. Some got rings, others got zuriels, then there's the big boys who got tent's, or vesta pieces. Shoutout to all you plebs on Roat, it was a good run and met a fair good amount of you who seemed like the world was about to end if i didn't give you an item, but thats okay because your a pleb. May Gretar bless all you Nhing nerds to keep nhing in a nhdickingly way(although most of you were bad at it), and KEEP THE SERVER ALIVE. R.I.P:Kellatha (dankest voider) and cheers to you all!

Shoutout to a few people on the server, or maybe two, i didn't really like to make friends(bc i was too busy dropping people :b):

Shazam2380: You voiding mofo, you taught me the ways of the void, i was molded by it and became a Voider.

Dragons6045: Probably the best Nher( On par with Realisticly- if he still plays), so y'all watch out for this one.

But yeah, thats pretty much my friends list that i actually talk to! Later plebbies of Roat-Pkz!

PS: To you(i forget your name) take care of my baby(my ags) for meh and drop the plebbies!