end of chipz

chipz

well guys. i got macbanned by gretar because i broke a bad rule.

i lost my 3 customs (pink santa, gold santa, orange phat). they are gone forever.

i want to thank all my good-old-new friends. I am macbanned so that means i cant get online on my computer and my accs.

didnt liked the server anymore so i made a bad decision and now i got punished. i also want to thank the staff. they were always kind to me and helped me alot.

not gonna say names cuz it would be a long list. just want to thank all of them. the ones will know

im sorry it has to end like this.

-chipz

Just now, Ahmash said:

bye Mounir hav a nice life

out the 2 of us i tho i was gona be the 1 to get macbanned but i turn good and u gone bad now what happend man we need to talk about this in private

never broke a rule and when i made a stupid choice to break a rule i did the worst one. well i have to accept it i guess.

i hope you also have a nice life man

PS: you always can pm me

16 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Expected more from me? Im not the one exploiting a game for self gain such as yourself. Fix your signature also your as trusted as Gitana.

Im still on of the most trusted players on this server. Nothing to do with this. Idk gitana so im gonna ignore that one. I made a bad decision. I accepted my punishment and i have talked to gretar about that. So dont act smart or big or what ever you call it. Show some respect.

Edited by chipz
Just now, chipz said:

Im still on of the most trusted players on this server. Nothing to do with this. Idk gitana so im gonna ignore that one. I made a bad decision. I accepted my punishment and i have talked to gretar about that. So act smart or big or what ever you call it. Show some respect.

Doesn't matter if you didn't accept your punishment, i don't have respect for people who break serious rules.

41 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Doesn't matter if you didn't accept your punishment, i don't have respect for people who break serious rules.

Nice, i been loyal for 4 years. I dont have to proof anything to you. I think you never liked me. you said to mercher that i was a alt of his rofl. But w.e enjoy roat while you can.

7 hours ago, thefallen1 said:

idk what rule you broke but you seemed chill, gl in life fam

Thanks, u 2 man

7 hours ago, Kevin said:

Bye man.

Later kevin

2 hours ago, Harley said:

Maaannnn.. Mounir you dumb shit..

I'll miss you man, I still gotchu on skype tho. Cya bruh.

I know i made a dumb decision. 

I also will miss you harley. Peace bro