Some Suggestions

I think there are some things that need to be fixed and implemented into the game.

#1: Spirit Shields Look, they look horrid and really need to be fixed graphical wise,

#2: D-Bow and D-Mace hits are both very delayed, basically when you spec the hits come in too late and making it easy to eat before damage is dealt.

#3: Replacing the Divine Spirit Shield with the Elysian and adding the special affect that the Elysian has in OSRS, which has a 70% chance of reducing the damage you receive by 25%, with the correct animation affect.

#4: Making the spirit shields obtainable through bossing or just the PKP Shop, there's no reason for spirit shields to be free.

#5: Ardougne Cloaks 1,2,3,4. Should be obtainble through either the Vote Shop or the PKP Shop.

#6: Book of War, Book of Law and Book of Darkness. As well as Bandos, Armadyl and Ancient dragonhides.

#7: Adding the Amulet of the Damned, and the fury ornament kit, just cosmetic but i think it'll be a good implement.

#8: Removal of Rocktails, and adding Dark Crab and KARAMBWANS.

#9: I am a fan of Morigans, Statius and Zuriels, but they should be removed and be able to be claimed for full price of PKP, not sure what to do about Vesta's seeing as it is worth quite a bit.

#10: Clue scroll rewards, Rangers Tunic, Gilded Scimitar & Boots, Black D'Hide (G) and the new 3rd Age Items (Wand, Bow, Cloak & Long sword).

#11: Bank fixes, adding some tabs and as I've suggested before banking all equipped gear, and QUICK PRAYERS.

• Upvote 5
Just now, Smackd said:

I think there are some things that need to be fixed and implemented into the game.

#1: Spirit Shields Look, they look horrid and really need to be fixed graphical wise,

Yes

#2: D-Bow and D-Mace hits are both very delayed, basically when you spec the hits come in too late and making it easy to eat before damage is dealt.

Will tell Gretar to take a look.

#3: Replacing the Divine Spirit Shield with the Elysian and adding the special affect that the Elysian has in OSRS, which has a 70% chance of reducing the damage you receive by 25%, with the correct animation affect.

Divine and Elysian both have correct special's but not animation.

#4: Making the spirit shields obtainable through bossing or just the PKP Shop, there's no reason for spirit shields to be free.

Agreed as drop from chaos ele.

#5: Ardougne Cloaks 1,2,3,4. Should be obtainble through either the Vote Shop or the PKP Shop.

Working on adding ardy cloak 4 soon.

#6: Book of War, Book of Law and Book of Darkness. As well as Bandos, Armadyl and Ancient dragonhides.

Yes

#7: Adding the Amulet of the Damned, and the fury ornament kit, just cosmetic but i think it'll be a good implement.

Yes

Yes x10

#9: I am a fan of Morigans, Statius and Zuriels, but they should be removed and be able to be claimed for full price of PKP, not sure what to do about Vesta's seeing as it is worth quite a bit.

Added as degradable would be nice.

#10: Clue scroll rewards, Rangers Tunic, Gilded Scimitar & Boots, Black D'Hide (G) and the new 3rd Age Items (Wand, Bow, Cloak & Long sword).

3rd age items will be added soon.

#11: Bank fixes, adding some tabs and as I've suggested before banking all equipped gear, and QUICK PRAYERS.

Yes x10

42 minutes ago, Smackd said:

+1

Yes , should be fixed!

Not neccessary.

Totally agree.

I like those cloaks to be added in the vote shop.

Definitely yes.

Yes.

100%

As what yoobs said vesta set could be degradable. 

None of them are important , I like to have the 3rd Age Items added aswell.

+Support!

Edited by Bind U Dead
4 hours ago, Smackd said:

Sounds fair.

D-Bow is more delayed than my internet, and that's pre' fkin slow. So ye, support.

I have no idea about this, so can't say anything.

Boss drop would be ideal.

Was suggested a while ago, got a lot of support. Sounds good still.

No idea, once again.

No idea.

Sounds nice enough.

I WOULD GET SO MUCH PKP SO YES DO THAT. :D 

Clue scrolls would be interesting. Gilded scim sounds alright, boots sounds horrible. The rest? no idea.

Not the biggest fan of tabs, but it wouldn't hurt to add them. Bank all equipped gear +100, and Quick Prayers sounds noice too.

• 3 months later...

Very good post @Smackd. Thank you for taking the time to make this post, I agree with all these updates and feel it would help increase activity and putting us on track to becoming a respectable RSPS. Again, thanks for the time mate I think these updates will be instrumental into completing this conversion into a true OSRS server.

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, 32014 said:

Very good post @Smackd. Thank you for taking the time to make this post, I agree with all these updates and feel it would help increase activity and putting us on track to becoming a respectable RSPS. Again, thanks for the time mate I think these updates will be instrumental into completing this conversion into a true OSRS server.

Agreed.