Irl Pking

27 minutes ago, Reign Of Taylor said:

dumb black nigger if i was fighting you irl i would got u 2 the ground and stomped on ur face so much ur own mother wouldint even know who u where son

Big talk from iternet warrior :o

16 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

this is some bitch fight bruv

I was fucking with him, didn't even get started to actually fight him cuz he cant fight

Typical monkey behavior fix up and go fight in your cage in the zoo. You're some 14 year old boxing some white kid, what do you want some gold medal on the roatpkz forums? I bet that white kid didnt even do anything to you, just trying to assert yourself in front of your pack of monkeys.

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, Sinister said:

"these niggas dont know how to fight yo"

Like ah lesbian tryna get laughs? think of a better clapback nigga, then again u just another internet warrior in ya moms basement lmao, go dream about xzrbh n thinkin of new ways to get over on him, fuk out here with ya nerd antics

2 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Typical monkey behavior fix up and go fight in your cage in the zoo. You're some 14 year old boxing some white kid, what do you want some gold medal on the roatpkz forums? I bet that white kid didnt even do anything to you, just trying to assert yourself in front of your pack of monkeys.

He talked shit knowin he couldnt back anythin up, just like you are now. Rule your little internet domain all u want, my life is in the real world, where a 17 yr old doesnt assign your position on a game. You're a joke thinkin ur big online lmao, aint no1 valuin your opinion.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

More irrelevant post than suggestion threads get the pussy shit off here 

Keep your head in ya pants, if you wanted some more minecraft vids i dont do those. Sorry

4 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

I feel like u might not like blacks huh. Good cuz no1 liked that white kid or white ppl rlly. they all lame n act big over the internet

1 minute ago, Sinister said:

Big man from the ends, go dream about windmilling kids you know won't fight u back, waste rofl.

That kid told me to meet him in the parkin lot retard, n ya i be ballin too :D ill be gettin scholarships for athletics rather than spending my life online trying to get a degree in gaming. 

2 minutes ago, King Snitch said:

He talked shit knowin he couldnt back anythin up, just like you are now. Rule your little internet domain all u want, my life is in the real world, where a 17 yr old doesnt assign your position on a game. You're a joke thinkin ur big online lmao, aint no1 valuin your opinion.

Tristen you're nothing but a gas man what are u saying you dumb monkey. You're saying you can back yourself up by fighting some white cracker that clearly didnt even want any beef. All you will turn into is a petty black kid that sells a few maryj joints to his home boys. Im not thinking im big online you come on this forums posting irrelevant videos, while you chimp about stfu retard. Stop talking like you're actually some sort of roadman, cant wait till you fuck with the wrong person and they box your ugly monkey face in.

Just now, Yoobs said:

Tristen you're nothing but a gas man what are u saying you dumb monkey. You're saying you can back yourself up by fighting some white cracker that clearly didnt even want any beef. All you will turn into is a petty black kid that sells a few maryj joints to his home boys. Im not thinking im big online you come on this forums posting irrelevant videos, while you chimp about stfu retard. Stop talking like you're actually some sort of roadman, cant wait till you fuck with the wrong person and they box your ugly monkey face in.

The kid wanted to fight me lmao, n you wouldn't know nothin bout real life, I know what im doin out here. I dont talk unless some1 wants to start acting big, i do what i do. That's gettin my shit done and piping down kids that think they big.

2 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

+ I'm the cutest nigga out here idk who u callin ugly lmao, I scuffed up my air max 96s in that fight too smh. rockin that ferragmo tho

10 minutes ago, Sinister said:

TRISTEN RICHARDSON WHY ARE YOU GASSING UP HAHAHAHHA, YOU DDOSSED STIJN FOR LIKE 8MONTHSSSSS STOPP YOU'RE NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGG.

I ddosed him once n some other kids did the rest lmao, yall been blaming shit on me n cale when cale hasnt been on an rsps in years. omg u know my last name! its funny i dont have a facebook tho, follow me on snapchat tho im goin for 1k views

Just now, King Snitch said:

I ddosed him once n some other kids did the rest lmao, yall been blaming shit on me n cale when cale hasnt been on an rsps in years. omg u know my last name! its funny i dont have a facebook tho, follow me on snapchat tho im goin for 1k views

ur life is in the real world yh yet ur ddosing people on the internet LOL what a waste of sperm you are no future 

3 minutes ago, Kevin said:

yh ur future is bright :D:D

Yeh m8, Startin varsity baseball n jv basketball m8. Meridian scholarship wasnt passin out for me

Just now, Kevin said:

ur life is in the real world yh yet ur ddosing people on the internet LOL what a waste of sperm you are no future 

It's not hard to buy a 20$ booter like all of yall n click a button for 10 min lol. Not like i spend actual time trying to perfect my hacking skills

3 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Talk English i dont have my monkey speak amulet on mate.

I didn't know racism was relevant in 2k16 lol, but tbh it is the internet. No one actually says some bs like that or they gonna get hit :S

Just now, Yoobs said:

Drug dealing scholarship from your trap lord father doesnt make you big. Everyone in Meridian is 10x more educated than you.

Nah I'm well educated too b, n i dont sell anymor :( had to keep my grades up to start varsity

3 minutes ago, King Snitch said:

I didn't know racism was relevant in 2k16 lol, but tbh it is the internet. No one actually says some bs like that or they gonna get hit :S

No but the fact u ddosed stijn and you sitting here calling people nerds? What would you're mates think about that?

• Upvote 2
  • Yoobs locked this topic