Suggestions

Back with some suggestions

1) Theres a lack of Server Support so maybe adding trial SS? Like i think @Ahmash or @Love wings would be a great one.

2) Maybe a new rank: Community manager, This rank is given to someone that's working on the community.

3) Ingame Donator crowns would be great

4) Loyality titles in chatbox?

5) ::market for selling/buying items?

6) a wiki rank so people are willing to work on the wikia cause it's alot to do it myself. They should pass a test by me?

End--

Edited by pk and own
  • Upvote 1

Server support is pretty much trial moderator so I don't know about that one. but I do like the most of the other ones. 

::market is a pretty good idea hopefully it would stop people from spamming yell. 

Wiki rank for the forums seems like a good idea and it could get people to actually work on it

12 minutes ago, pk and own said:

1) Theres a lack of Server Support so maybe adding trial SS? Like i think @Ahmash or @Love wings would be a great one.

2) Maybe a new rank: Community manager, This rank is given to someone that's working on the community.

6) a wiki rank so people are willing to work on the wikia cause it's alot to do it myself. They should pass a test by me?

End--

1. Ahmash ok and well deserved -Love Wings already has a good rank 

2. Imo that's a waste 

5. Server doesn't have an active buying base other then few merchers on yell I feel like ::market would be a dead tele spot like ::hell/::heaven 

rest I don't have opinion on but I think new updates should be directed towards pking just me tho 

Edited by SmokeyMontana
30 minutes ago, pk and own said:

thanks 1 day i will be ss but for now i think Smackd and Bind u dead are doing fine

staff are community managers, Graphics does livestream events like tournaments and Yoobs takes care of suggestions

we dont really need crowns cos theres the [$] when u right click some1 or if they yell it says donator

not really needed cos it makes the chatbox look messy

we cud jus replace ::chill with ::market since thats wer every does trading anyway

support

1 hour ago, pk and own said:

1) Theres a lack of Server Support so maybe adding trial SS? Like i think @Ahmash or @Love wings would be a great one, i think we have others in mind

2) Maybe a new rank: Community manager, This rank is given to someone that's working on the community., -you should just say give me the rank

3) Ingame Donator crowns would be great, -would like to see new stuff.

4) Loyality titles in chatbox?, no.

5) ::market for selling/buying items?, maybe.

6) a wiki rank so people are willing to work on the wikia cause it's alot to do it myself. They should pass a test by me?, -you should just say give me the rank

End--

14 hours ago, pk and own said:

Thats why we reopened server support applications :D

Yeah we have thought about it will talk to Gretar and see if theres any cool stuff we could do with something like a community manager.

No.

Agreed have talked to Gretar about this previously and should be able to do it.

Yeah would be nice actually.

Maybe for forums ill look into it.

End--

• Upvote 1

1) Theres a lack of Server Support so maybe adding trial SS? Like i think @Ahmash or @Love wings would be a great one.

I Think We Already Have A Good Server Support (bind u dead & smackd)

That's A Good Idea

I Dont Think This Will Be Great.

This Will Be A Nice One.

We already Have ::chill &::party but its will be a good idea.

I Dont Think We Need This.

On 3/19/2016 at 8:20 AM, pk and own said:

We already have others in mind. Thanks for the suggestions.

Already being discussed.

I don't think this is necessary.

Maybe to replace title.

Could be a good idea to see in the future.

Once I get more time, I'll edit the wiki pages for you. Some better language and simple terms could be used to help our players better understand things.