Lets discuss EU training for Mayweather vs Pacquiao 2

Just now, Kihfan55 said:

u rlly think choppa pks with us? l000l

lol he admited it, i didn't know it was him, told him hi choppa cause of that arabic hybrid kit with mystic boots, anyway he said "yes why u mad then i slapped u on c h o p p a" as i said i wont keep beefing with you, i will fight when im on idm lol, nice it's basically a 1v10 anyway no one of us is even close to being on for more than 2 mins or hiding at duel

2 minutes ago, CrowBox said:

lol he admited it, i didn't know it was him, told him hi choppa cause of that arabic hybrid kit with mystic boots, anyway he said "yes why u mad then i slapped u on c h o p p a" as i said i wont keep beefing with you, i will fight when im on idm lol, nice it's basically a 1v10 anyway no one of us is even close to being on for more than 2 mins or hiding at duel

choppa doesnt pk w/ us

5 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:
8 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

....? ur 1 person lol if ur team was on we would get on but cbf u tellying up with mage prayer on trying to tank a half lol u guys havent pked since opening pussies

....? ur 1 person lol if ur team was on we would get on but cbf u tellying up with mage prayer on trying to tank a half lol u guys havent pked since opening pussies

lol? I been at oldbrid and easts tryna find some American bitches but no where to be seen

9 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

Lee you are the ugliest person on the server, it's like you want me to post your irl so ppl can see and laugh, honestly stop talking about appearance 

Arun all u do is flame me about irls (no surprise there) lol seriously dude find something new you've been gassed about my irls for the past five months when they were already seen almost two years ago LOL, also it's not like you have much room to speak about appearances yourself considering you look like a janitor straight out of a Bollywood movie

47 minutes ago, King Lee said:

Arun all u do is flame me about irls (no surprise there) lol seriously dude find something new you've been gassed about my irls for the past five months when they were already seen almost two years ago LOL, also it's not like you have much room to speak about appearances yourself considering you look like a janitor straight out of a Bollywood movie

Lee, all I'm saying is for saying you look the way you do that you should stop trying to flame other people about their appearance. 

Also when you try flame it's so unfunny that I feel sorry for you so just stop

40 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Lee, all I'm saying is for saying you look the way you do that you should stop trying to flame other people about their appearance. 

Also when you try flame it's so unfunny that I feel sorry for you so just stop

Arun ur an idiot just stop all u can do is flame me about my irls when u look like mud