new roat video [preview] watch in 720p

1 minute ago, YouAintAboutThatLife said:

3VCF2QU.png

c4msDkL.png

ce1w4kD.png

you guys come to os-s when all the teams leave like you could ever compete with anyone 

Lol I was in Kenya the entire week before they quit to go to Zampk. At that point, I decided to make our own thing since we had the appropriate numbers. I'm cool with a few FF ranks and I've been waiting for them to get off SDM to do a run-in on os-s. 

Gl killing me

-BIGMAN

Just now, SmokeyMontana said:

You fought me once on a server I just logged into.. The only items I had were the ones u gave me and Iles gave me a whip lmfaooo after that fight you said "Brb League starting up" and never came back 

ur trash and it was a 20 min queue wait for a game with kevin and jason so yh im gonna focus on league more than u

1 minute ago, Audemars said:

Lol I was in Kenya the entire week before they quit to go to Zampk. At that point, I decided to make our own thing since we had the appropriate numbers. I'm cool with a few FF ranks and I've been waiting for them to get off SDM to do a run-in on os-s. 

Gl killing me

-BIGMAN

u arent cool with any of ff

@Kihfan55 confirm

yeah #parashybridit 5-0'd u guys in a run in like you could ever compete on os-s

ur a random that ragged pures in edge on roat posting killpics rofl u guys just sit at home on os-s spamming #otf with the autochat becus none of u ever made a 07 account

ur a savage

yeah #parashybridit 5-0'd u guys in a run in like you could ever compete on os-s

ur a random that ragged pures in edge on roat posting killpics rofl u guys just sit at home on os-s spamming #otf with the autochat becus none of u ever made a 07 account

Yh we're not the same team as on Roat lol

And yeah you're right I don't play 07 because I'm currently at work doing something with my life :smiley::smiley:

I also never posted killpics as a solo pker, didn't have lightshot til 2k16 :D

just fought you at edgepvp on os-s 10 fights never teled u 58 ags 0 gmauled me and said lucky when i was on 90 hp xD

@Audemars bragging about being in #kenya a team fulled with ikov players ok bro xD

Not bragging just stating facts ^_^xD

Sorry I don't dedicate my life to osrs and enjoy a bit of clan banter, keep trying to kill me for one of my max sets though !!

Let's keep this on topic of Lee's vid though sorry 4 threadjack

Gonna go back to work now, c u on oss boys

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Audemars said:

And yeah you're right I don't play 07 because I'm currently at work doing something with my life :smiley::smiley:

"im currently at work doing something with my life > flaming a rsps video on roatpkz forums WHILE at work

yh bro ur doing something with ur life mhm yh ok xD

virgin rofl

Just now, YouAintAboutThatLife said:

"im currently at work doing something with my life > flaming a rsps video on roatpkz forums WHILE at work

yh bro ur doing something with ur life mhm yh ok xD

virgin rofl

getting paid 2 flame :D

calls me a virgin but all he talks about is runescape clans

Make a flame wars topic please i'd love to continue this without getting post moderated

13 minutes ago, Audemars said:

Not bragging just stating facts ^_^xD

Sorry I don't dedicate my life to osrs and enjoy a bit of clan banter, keep trying to kill me for one of my max sets though !!

Let's keep this on topic of Lee's vid though sorry 4 threadjack

Gonna go back to work now, c u on oss boys

Yh definitely dude because we all know people who are doing things good with their lives and social butterflies like to spend their time online calling people faggots

Just now, YouAintAboutThatLife said:

not obsessed just came on forums and watched a video seen ur retarded ass saying some dumb shit rofl

could care less about ur random ass 

lol it's said and done then

i don't know lee nor do i care for him, making an oss related comment on an oss related video is all 

then you, mr hitman, had to come to the rescue with a pic of me at 15 hp 

say you don't care some more

taking screenshots of me l0l

Just now, King Lee said:

Yh definitely dude because we all know people who are doing things good with their lives and social butterflies like to spend their time online calling people faggots

I called no one a faggot besides the transexual

8 hours ago, Audemars said:

Gl killing me

-BIGMAN

Ff has 2 ranks bruv lol who is the "rank" u know in ff?

Lee and hitman are irrelevant, Don't associate with rats audemars, People like them get a kick from starting shit even if they can't back it up or finish it, Stay on roats with alts and os you dick riders, Lee got dropped from ps or whatever the fuck they call themselves now, He can't even talk about being relevant or a "good" pker becuase all he was used for was tbing and following the clan around like a lost puppy dog, Hitman is most likely lee's alt the way he is dick riding is uncalled for obviously ugly and gay irl, he "seen" a video of you saying some "dumb shit" dude really spending his time to hate on #otf must be a doa member sitting at home spamming some nonsense and lies about otf while we slap 44's left and right like nothing, They also think losing a "max" set is anything... These poor kids man.. We really gonna have to donate them some itamers cuz they clearly thirsty for some ahrims and toxics m8, Hitman: " I don't care about clan" but follows to roat pkz just to flame and act good camping dhide and ags, Please stay at edge if u gonna ags to gmaul u fuck boi, Enough time wasted on these fools, Peace 

11 hours ago, panic2hard said:

Lee and hitman are irrelevant, Don't associate with rats audemars, People like them get a kick from starting shit even if they can't back it up or finish it, Stay on roats with alts and os you dick riders, Lee got dropped from ps or whatever the fuck they call themselves now, He can't even talk about being relevant or a "good" pker becuase all he was used for was tbing and following the clan around like a lost puppy dog, Hitman is most likely lee's alt the way he is dick riding is uncalled for obviously ugly and gay irl, he "seen" a video of you saying some "dumb shit" dude really spending his time to hate on #otf must be a doa member sitting at home spamming some nonsense and lies about otf while we slap 44's left and right like nothing, They also think losing a "max" set is anything... These poor kids man.. We really gonna have to donate them some itamers cuz they clearly thirsty for some ahrims and toxics m8, Hitman: " I don't care about clan" but follows to roat pkz just to flame and act good camping dhide and ags, Please stay at edge if u gonna ags to gmaul u fuck boi, Enough time wasted on these fools, Peace 

oss ign

13 hours ago, panic2hard said:

why u talking u wanted me to do a vid for u and i was being nice by doing it, i took the longest time on it, i never ever want to edit trash clips like yours ever again, i even used 2 of the same clips because i was rushing to get it done

1 hour ago, King Lee said:

why u talking u wanted me to do a vid for u and i was being nice by doing it, i took the longest time on it, i never ever want to edit trash clips like yours ever again, i even used 2 of the same clips because i was rushing to get it done

Lmfao I'm talking cuz you bother me m8s u lever alone i leave you alone and thats funny it just shows what kind of an editor you are lee, I asked you once a day and it took you about a week or two just to edit 6 clips, I'm also talking because you started with me for no reason one day and forgot I had your skype... Honestly lmfao fix up and work on your editing instead of playing league 

10 minutes ago, panic2hard said:

Lmfao I'm talking cuz you bother me m8s u lever alone i leave you alone and thats funny it just shows what kind of an editor you are lee, I asked you once a day and it took you about a week or two just to edit 6 clips, I'm also talking because you started with me for no reason one day and forgot I had your skype... Honestly lmfao fix up and work on your editing instead of playing league 

My editing is far superior than anything u could ever accomplish lol don't speak to me about editing

1 hour ago, King Lee said:

My editing is far superior than anything u could ever accomplish lol don't speak to me about editing

You know lee I was gonna comment something nice and just end it..... Until I actually looked at your edit xD... please quit and stay on league man, When you can edit like me m8 Soare flex then u can speak to me about editing, Just stick to ur league play biq boi 

9 hours ago, panic2hard said:

You know lee I was gonna comment something nice and just end it..... Until I actually looked at your edit xD... please quit and stay on league man, When you can edit like me m8 Soare flex then u can speak to me about editing, Just stick to ur league play biq boi 

R000oo0o0fl SOARE FLEX