Found a bug

Ali

Can't find bug report category, please move to the right section

I've found a way of making deaths not register. You can die as many times as you like, but it wont show.  5b733b5450d34819b765a69095099e6c.png

Wont reveal how it's done (because it's not patched yet) but along with this bug comes unlimited pid, or so I think, I've relogged many many times and NOBODY (20+ different opponents) have pid over me

I want a max set (Serp helm, Toxic staff, Vesta's set, Armadyl godsword, Armadyl crossbow, 1800 Pkp ticket and an Abyssal tentacle) if you want to know how it's done

@Gretar 

and 22k scales

2 hours ago, Ali said:

Can't find bug report category, please move to the right section

I've found a way of making deaths not register. You can die as many times as you like, but it wont show.  5b733b5450d34819b765a69095099e6c.png

Wont reveal how it's done (because it's not patched yet) but along with this bug comes unlimited pid, or so I think, I've relogged many many times and NOBODY (20+ different opponents) have pid over me

I want a max set (Serp helm, Toxic staff, Vesta's set, Armadyl godsword, Armadyl crossbow, 1800 Pkp ticket and an Abyssal tentacle) if you want to know how it's done

@Gretar 

and 22k scales

Bet id kill you and have pid in duel add me in-game "Pur3phat"

12 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Why would you ask for those items to reveal it when you can make so much more by keeping it to yourself 

Took me like an hour to get 1.4k

I know I can make a ton, but staff get a notification about my killstreak, so it'll be easy for them to know.

Besides, I'm not an abuser, I want to help Gretar, but since I wasted two hours of my life trying to find the bug, I want payment.

24 minutes ago, Gretar said:

fixed now, doesn't affect pid lol. also seems like you did it by accident as the sequence to do it has only been done once by you.

thank you for reporting on forum brother, i have added 10 pking packages to your account. (and 60 deaths hhhh)

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

5 hours ago, Gretar said:

fixed now, doesn't affect pid lol. also seems like you did it by accident as the sequence to do it has only been done once by you.

thank you for reporting on forum brother, i have added 10 pking packages to your account. (and 60 deaths hhhh)

Ahahahaha gf 10 pk packages 

5 hours ago, Gretar said:

damnnn