1.) Add a donor feature to where all your untradables like fighter torso, firecape, dragon defender ect... auto bank after death. (even if it was only super donor idc)

why tho ? : 1) People dc and lose items(im not buying tab just 2 pk) 2) there's zero cool donor features 3) why not make a player smile, right?

2.) Add the Granite clamp to the server! Could be a Donor zone drop, added to PKP store or even added to the Vote store. (add to donor store only if ur funny)

why tho ? : 1) I like new items :smiley: 2) I play other servers just to use this weapon (this means other people do also) 3) more items = more fun = more players! Right o . o

3.) New custom capes. Add new Pker capes! 5K kills = Pkers cape v2   ---  10K kills = pkers cape v3    OR      Add Veteran cape! Only rewarded after 3+ years account registered or based off of in-game activity. (This suggestion could be polled in next update to figure out which to make!) 

why tho ? : Players with 10K+ kills = 44                      Players with 5K+ kills = 286          

4.) Add a new In-Game rank, (POTM) 'PKer of the Month'! This would be determined by who got the most kills in the month (they will catch farmers clearly)

why tho ? : 1) No one will get 30K+ kills to beat @I d0wn U for "#1 pker" title. 2) spice thinggs up a lil bit! 3) cool to earn different ranks besides donor/super donor(i have experience)

5.) Give 126 PKers something else besides zerker gear to PK in.

why tho ? : 1) Why 126 PK if I can PK in the same gear @ 91? 2) Wild is overall the most dead its been ever! 3) there's other servers offering me items that are fun to use, on roatpkz i need to buy them  (not fun ) . 

:camel::smiley::smiley::smiley::a7e::a7e::a7e::smiley::smiley::smiley::a7e::a7e::a7e::smiley::smiley::smiley::camel:

6. ADD DICING - even if it was 75% gretar wins people would still use it lol.

7. More event! - k theres a hybrid tournament every once in a while. spice things up

8. Statius warhammer = Dragon warhammer

9. Add PVM - ::barrows,kraken,GWD... 

10. Add copy preset

• Upvote 7

I agree on most of these Mike but Gretar should replace the super cb pots from drops and add 1pkt 3pkt 5pkt etc tickets that drop on floor. If you get straight pkt from killing monsters such as donor npc's more would be wiling to do them for pkt and it would also bring more items into game primordials eternals magic fangs etc.

But the part where you keep untrades on death only as a donor would not be fair for non donators if we made that feature for everyone then there would be no more complaints of kids cock blocking untrades as dragon defenders are 800 pure pkt which does add up very quickly my idea is let everyone keep their items for example someone walks in wildy with b gloves d defender fire cape torso fighterhat player kills them the player should get his 3 most valuable items and fourth with prot item prayer and their untradeables spawn in their inventory as well. along with their 3 or 4 items. New players join daily and to new players f-cape = Bae new players do get cock blocked because well they are new might fuckup safe a lot there new shit happens and kids get pissed pull mage and say glglglglglglgl and the new dood losses his f-cape :( and thats 80 pkt down the drain and it's the community @Gretar That drives us to keep suggesting this over and over and over new players cant keep buying f capes 24/7 maybe if you're cannnabis or some shit you could but new players can't keep buying that shit 24/7... Please add this Gretar