V for virgin

Matt

I see these noobs with V's by there forum names clearly standa for virgins j k jk jk no butthurt idiets now 

Seriously though, How does one achieve the rank "Veteran" on the forums, Id like to apply or know if I'm capable to obtain that rank on the forums, What do you have to do to get it, I've been playing for nearly a year now and would like something other then "donator" next to my name, Thank you for your time. 

- Matt

20 minutes ago, Terzey said:

For veteran i think it was 3 years as a player, correct me if im wrong u also need to have proof on it :D sucks for me cuz i didnt get to take a pic of my forum acc on oldforums even tho i started late 2012, sucks 

2bad because the old forums is gone

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, JJ said:

2 bad cos i shud be vet :_) 2 bad cos hamito used to be vet 2 bad cos panic2bad

Jj gtfo ked before i smite your korasi 

11 hours ago, Terzey said:

For veteran i think it was 3 years as a player, correct me if im wrong u also need to have proof on it :D sucks for me cuz i didnt get to take a pic of my forum acc on oldforums even tho i started late 2012, sucks 

Gaaaaay :/ 

12 hours ago, Dropstar said:

Check your old emails maybe? Could get lucky and find some topics or a registered date when you started. Aye. 

That should work. If not a registered date then an old donation receipt (this is what I used to get Veteran rank on the old forum) 

• Upvote 1