Pili Petteri Quitting

Journal Entry 29/07/2015

143eud0.jpg

This post was made with numerous intentions, to let everyone know I am Pili Petteri from the old forums, to interest people into this thread with the title, as well as let everyone know we're all wearing a mask. I have a weird abnormal way to go about cracking a joke, or proving a point in my own humorous way. Call it crazy, call it stupid, call it what you will. It's a state of mind and a way of internet social-life. I don't just go around doing random escapades like a jackass. Those whose rival my unusual illness's feuds, A.K.A "bullshit" will be justified. I will lay waste to their creditable actions in such havoc in hopes they'll be so manipulated by agony, torment and discomfort they'd be forced to change their miserable disgusting direction into becoming a more acceptable and ideal human being online as well in the real world. If I fail at this (I rarely do) I simply give up because they're obviously to dimwitted to understand the simple authenticity being directed towards them. As much as I enjoy helping people become a better them, you can't fix stupid.

I'm done playing this game competitively, and have been for about a year. Instead of playing I'll be antagonizing anyone worthy of the misdemeanors I stand against by afflicting them with such traumatic remorse that they only burdened upon themselves, unleashing every possible irritable behavior my freakish mind possesses, on that rare presence of me being online either it be forums or client. Some may be simpler than others. Maybe a simple fight in the wild, or a three hours long argument, or should I say lecture, considering you'd be inflicted by such disorient perplexity, you'd be at a loss of words, processing at a chug-like rate, while involuntarily gulping down my extraordinary intellect i'm unloading at you at an overwhelming rate.

Everything just comes to me. I know everyone on this forums way to well, a good three years to do so. I KNOW what you see in your mind, how you take things, how you will respond. On the absolutely most serious note, I do know this. I live for reactions. 

I'd like to note of my most favorable subjects so far without going into detail:

Craig, Mr Jake, Ignorance, Savior1st, Tha Joker, Purple Beard

Thanks for providing me hundreds of hours of personal research, Someday I will cure those who need it.

Edited by Tearitup
Thanks for reading.

Journal Entry 29/07/2015

143eud0.jpg

This post was made with numerous intentions, to let everyone know I am Pili Petteri from the old forums Hello, to interest people into this thread with the title, as well as let everyone know we're all wearing a mask Very generic statement but go on. I have a weird abnormal way to go about cracking a joke As does everyone it's called your unique personality, or proving a point in my own humorous way it's called being quirky. Call it crazy, call it stupid, call it what you will I call it you being you. It's a state of mind and a way of internet social-life. Ok, it certinally brings up a great discussion of how we act differently online than in real life. Since forum posts aren't real time conversations, hence you have the option of making your post and thought process superlative dialogue, basically a filter. I don't just go around doing random escapades like a jackass. Those whose rival my unusual illness's feuds, A.K.A "bullshit" will be justified. Huh? you mean flame fights. I will lay waste to their creditable actions in such havoc in hopes they'll be so manipulated by agony, torment and discomfort they'd be forced to change their miserable disgusting direction into becoming a more acceptable and ideal human being online as well in the real world. If I fail at this (I rarely do) I highly doubt you can make an internet troll feel remorse for their actions, simply put because the threat is futile, in the aspect that they would have to care about your opinion, if they don't respect you enough to not troll you they don't respect you enough to read some bible you type out and respond in an deferential manner. I simply give up because they're obviously to dimwitted to understand the simple authenticity being directed towards them. As much as I enjoy helping people become a better them, you can't fix stupid. It's not a matter of authenticity that would warrant empathy, there's little to nothing you can say that would make them change their minds. They're comfortable in the opinion of which they have of you and they know they're not forced to look deeper than the subcutaneous layer of what makes you, but rather whats on the surface of your limited interactions you have with each other and posts initiated by them. It would be different if you knew them in real life, it would provide a much more authentic human connection then what a monitor can give.

I'm done playing this game competitively, and have been for about a year. Instead of playing I'll be antagonizing anyone worthy of the misdemeanors I stand against by afflicting them with such traumatic remorse that they only burdened upon themselves, unleashing every possible irritable behavior my freakish mind possesses, on that rare presence of me being online either it be forums or client. Some may be simpler than others. Maybe a simple fight in the wild, or a three hours long argument, or should I say lecture, considering you'd be inflicted by such disorient perplexity, you'd be at a loss of words, processing at a chug-like rate, while involuntarily gulping down my extraordinary intellect i'm unloading at you at an overwhelming rate. There are legit rules against harassment the most you could do is rag them, which in itself is harassment (Confusing I know) however they have the ability to put you on ignore so good luck with that.

Everything just comes to me. I know everyone on this forums way to well, a good three years to do so. I KNOW what you see in your mind, how you take things, how you will respond. On the absolutely most serious note, I do know this. I live for reactions. So, you're a lurker? cool. 

I'd like to note of my most favorable subjects so far without going into detail:

Craig (Good guy, has a few faults), Mr Jake (Complete fucking retard ), Ignorance (Cock sucking autistic bellend), Savior1st (Can be retarded), Tha Joker (Oh that guy, what a cunt), Purple Beard (I think I've heard his name and seen him a couple times)

Thanks for providing me hundreds of hours of personal research, Someday I will cure those who need it. 

Cure them of what? from the gist of it I got, pretty much their toxic need to be dicks? lol. 

My comments are bolded in the post above. 

Edit: Did Taylor delete his own post? I mean if not why? it's the flame section. 

Edited by Castial

You're right about basically everything, because all you did was reiterate everything I said, then misinterpreting the the majority of it, and then some of it was you irrelevantly giving undesirable opinions...

then there's the one thing that you failed to interpret from the start

It's a Public Journal Entry, yes....a in-depth thought process 

Dumbass

I think it's only natural for someone to "misinterpret" someone who can't accurately convey what they intended to say. Hence why I "reiterated" but rather shined it in a more simplistic way rather than appeasing to your narcissistic tenancies. An example, "I have a weird abnormal way to go about cracking a joke" As does everyone it's called your unique personality, or "proving a point in my own humorous way" it's called being quirky

A public journal entry on the flame section (You expect not to get berated? when you threaten and call specific people out), and you don't want in-depth thought process to your "in-depth thought process". 

0/10, this was just pure fuckery. I don't know you personally, but you sound like a complete fuck boy. 

Edited by Castial
  • Upvote 1

My comments are bolded in the post above. 

You're right about basically everything, because all you did was reiterate everything I said, then misinterpreting the the majority of it, and then some of it was you irrelevantly giving undesirable opinions...

First and my favorite misconception proclaimed by you: It's also the first word I typed on this thread?

Since forum posts aren't real time conversations, hence you have the option of making your post and thought process superlative dialogue, basically a filter.

Edited by Tearitup
Oh sorry you were to busy spamming refresh on the page didn't let me make a 5 second change LOL

First and my favorite misconception proclaimed by you: It's also the first word I typed on this thread?

Do you not want anyone to respond to your Journal? should have locked the thread. I was actually praising you to an extant for bringing up an interesting point, and I went deeper into the idea. Where is the misconception exactly. 

I think it's only natural for someone to "misinterpret" someone who can't accurately convey what they intended to say. Hence why I "reiterated" but rather shined it in a more simplistic way rather than appeasing to your narcissistic tenancies.

It's a Journal once again. It was written by ME for private use, then I publicized it. The misconception is you thinking this is a debate. I don't care if you agree with it, or disagree with it. I'd rather confess with somebody who actually knows what's going on. Mr Jakey for example

Guess you're trolling me again bro...! nice.... because I don't see how it's "intellectual" when your sole purpose of conversations with people is to get a reaction out of them. Obviously if you go into a conversation with the sole purpose of seeking a reaction, a lot of what the person is saying can't be responded to with intellect because your job is to "make them have a reaction" (?).

It's very interesting you say I'm one of your favourite subjects considering there has been many-a-time where I have written a very long message and you just didn't respond. I personally love flaming and writing paragraphs so how is it that you're getting a reaction out of me when I want to flame you? I would do it right now and enjoy it... I guess you could say it entertains you but what is the point if it entertains me as well and I don't end up getting belittled? 

Not this cancer shit again....

Are you slow irl? Do you not understand that NO ONE can read your bolded text unless they spend 30 seconds on each part? Not just that, how is anyone supposed to respond to that? Can you not just take the post in its entirety and break it down without quoting it and writing in B O L D (lmfao?) INSIDE THE QUOTE. 

Your post was validation that some humans are still apes (and how u look irl)

491887.jpg 

You take 30 seconds to read a few sentences? confirmed you're a retard. They respond by reading, it's not about breaking it down it's about convenience and preference. Just like I would prefer if you thought about getting a vasectomy so you don't contaminate the worlds gene pool. 

It's a Journal once again. It was written by ME for private use, then I publicized it. The misconception is you thinking this is a debate. I don't care if you agree with it, or disagree with it. I'd rather confess with somebody who actually knows what's going on. Mr Jakey for example

Debate? I never looked at it like that, the ONLY way I looked at it is, this a public free forum where if you share retarded shit that shit will get shitted on. You sir shared retarded shit you could have pmed. 

Edited by Castial

Guess you're trolling me again bro...! nice.... because I don't see how it's "intellectual" when your sole purpose of conversations with people is to get a reaction out of them. Obviously if you go into a conversation with the sole purpose of seeking a reaction, a lot of what the person is saying can't be responded to with intellect because your job is to "make them have a reaction" (?).

It's very interesting you say I'm one of your favourite subjects considering there has been many-a-time where I have written a very long message and you just didn't respond. I personally love flaming and writing paragraphs so how is it that you're getting a reaction out of me when I want to flame you? I would do it right now and enjoy it... I guess you could say it entertains you but what is the point if it entertains me as well and I don't end up getting belittled? 

At least you're the brains of the forums actually understanding this is a Troll (or what ignorance calls me hiding stupidity claiming it's a troll). It's not intellectual at all, I agree, It's psychopathic. It's for entertainment Jakey, and I'm not wanting to go into conversation, but I'm willing to >:)  I'm not afraid to respond to anything and everything online because you simply don't matter, and no matter how hard I try to get that point of not caring across it never absorbs with Roat Pkz. You're my favorite subject because you continuously say things like that "you just didn't reply" when I've clearly replied. NONONO you don't need to pull everything back up, just tell me specifically what I didn't reply to and I'll dig the reply up for you, OK hun? If you are entertained by it, it's a mutual win bud. 

3 way Flame War? FUCK YES. Finally this forums is getting its use.

Debate? I never looked at it like that, the ONLY way I looked at it is, this a public free forum where if you share retarded shit that shit will get shitted on. You sir shared retarded shit you could have pmed. 

I wanted it to be public, You notice it was in the flame section? It should've been a dead giveaway what I was going for. It was a Mad Genius idea to bait rejects like you into them, also a challenge inviting people (my subjects) to those who have been known to continuously participate in arguments.

Fishing is all about how you wiggle the worm. You must feel extraordinarily stupid right now.

At least you're the brains of the forums actually understanding this is a Troll (or what ignorance calls me hiding stupidity claiming it's a troll). It's not intellectual at all, I agree, It's psychopathic. It's for entertainment Jakey, and I'm not wanting to go into conversation, but I'm willing to >:)  I'm not afraid to respond to anything and everything online because you simply don't matter, and no matter how hard I try to get that point of not caring across it never absorbs with Roat Pkz. You're my favorite subject because you continuously say things like that "you just didn't reply" when I've clearly replied. NONONO you don't need to pull everything back up, just tell me specifically what I didn't reply to and I'll dig the reply up for you, OK hun? If you are entertained by it, it's a mutual win bud. 

3 way Flame War? FUCK YES. Finally this forums is getting its use.

I wanted it to be public, You notice it was in the flame section? It should've been a dead giveaway what I was going for. It was a Mad Genius idea to bait rejects like you into them, also a challenge inviting people (my subjects) to those who have been known to continuously participate in arguments.

Fishing is all about how you wiggle the worm. You must feel extraordinarily stupid right now.

I can tell you what I've deduced just like every single person on this thread, including the person who called you a retard who's post vanished we were all able to see through your bullshit. I however decided to challenge your notions in a reverse intelligent baiting retort. You responded atrociously, the path you took was completely illogical, you acted butt hurt because I responded to your private message to your test subjects however you knew that I knew that you knew that you weren't as illogical to believe you can post something "private" that intentionally antagonizes and threatens unassuming folk and you won't get an "unsolicited" comment. 

I don't exactly feel stupid, just mildly disappointed that once again people confirm that I am superior in all aspects. Including trolling as you would put it pm me for lessons cretin. 

I made a short guide for you to get better this is for Jake as well. 

819e2a4aef7935ff129d8e28c2c714a4.gif

Edited by Castial

I can tell you what I've deduced just like every single person on this thread, including the person who called you a retard who's post vanished we were all able to see through your bullshit. I however decided to challenge your notions in a reverse intelligent baiting retort. You responded atrociously, the path you took was completely illogical, you acted butt hurt because I responded to your private message to your test subjects however you knew that I knew that you knew that you weren't as illogical to believe you can post something "private" that intentionally antagonizes and threatens unassuming folk and you won't get an "unsolicited" comment. 

I don't exactly feel stupid, just mildly disappointed that once again people confirm that I am superior in all aspects. Including trolling as you would put it pm me for lessons cretin. 

Deduced? Ok. Atrociously(i googled this one lmfao)? Why use a five-dollar word when you can use a 50-cent word? Trying to hard man. Didn't challenge anything, you agreed with everything until I called you dumbass (lmfao). , what path was illogical? LOlwtf? wait wait wait where am I butthurt? Private Message? I NEVER PRIVATE MESSAGED YOU? Did you not read the last post?

"you weren't as illogical to believe"   ???????????? GET OUT.

Why use huge ass words that don't even apply to what he's trying say, along with that huge longass run-on, horrible grammar, and make-believe; then complimenting himself saying "I am superior in all aspects" when I already have him by the foot "Including trolling" 

Jakey is right, you are the proof that humans are de-evolutionizing. 

Edited by Tearitup

Deduced? Ok. Atrociously(i googled this one lmfao)? Why use a five-dollar word when you can use a 50-cent word? Trying to hard man. Didn't challenge anything, you agreed with everything until I called you dumbass (lmfao). , what path was illogical? LOlwtf? wait wait wait where am I butthurt? Private Message? I NEVER PRIVATE MESSAGED YOU? Did you not read the last post?

"you weren't as illogical to believe"   ???????????? GET OUT.

Why use huge ass words that don't even apply to what he's trying say, along with that huge longass run-on, horrible grammar, and make-believe; then complimenting himself saying "I am superior in all aspects" when I already have him by the foot "Including trolling" 

1) To me that five dollar word is a five cent word, I don't pretend to be as brain dead as you children. 

2)  Agreed with you? how so, in fact I called out your narcissistic bullshit by you trying to label yourself as this complex person, when really it could have been simplified into smaller words. I disagreed with you on most things on original post. 

3) "get out" way to retort tard. Basically it means you're not stupid enough to believe that this "private" thing should be respected enough for people not to "debate" or rather comment about it

4) Can't bother myself to decipher that pure retarded shit. "Complimenting" said the guy who made a flame thread about a specific person and his friends, then had the audacity to practically drop Jakes pants for him and get on your knees with compliments. "You're the brain of the forums". 

5) I'm 99 percent positive that you need to be a test subject yourself for how asinine you are.  

spock-meme-no-signs-of-intelligent-life.

Edited by Castial

1) To me that five dollar word is a five cent word, I don't pretend to be as brain dead as you children. 

2)  Agreed with you? how so, in fact I called out your narcissistic bullshit by you trying to label yourself as this complex person, when really it could have been simplified into smaller words. I disagreed with you on most things on original post. 

3) "get out" way to retort tard. Basically it means you're not stupid enough to believe that this "private" thing should be respected enough for people not to "debate" or rather comment about it

4) Can't bother myself to decipher that pure retarded shit. "Complimenting" said the guy who made a flame thread about a specific person and his friends, then had the audacity to practically drop Jakes pants for him and get on your knees with compliments. "You're the brain of the forums". 

5) I'm 99 percent positive that you need to be a test subject yourself for how asinine you are.  

(INSERT STAR TREK MEME HERE) Lmfao Dweeb..

First Line, you used 10 cent words that whole line, why didn't you make it more distinguishing? Right.

Hence why I "reiterated" but rather shined it in a more simplistic way rather than appeasing to your narcissistic tenancies.

So with this line you admitted you never disagreed, but made it "simplistic" (another 50 cent word when "simple" would've sounded more smoothly) So you basically put it into your own words, never specifically agreeing or disagreeing, but considering you're "reiteration" was the same as mine, I'm positive that's more of an agreement than a disagreement. 

3) "get out" way to retort tard. Basically it means you're not stupid enough to believe that this "private" thing should be respected enough for people not to "debate" or rather comment about it

You really need to rephrase everything in you're "simplistic" ways in this line and the line i said "GET OUT" on. So you're saying this thread is a private message? You're right I don't want people to see this Lmfao. My understanding is you're saying I'm smart enough to understand this is a public server, and should expect controversy.

You think you're having a rough time deciphering? You're JOKING? It is as clear as it gets.

NO GRAMMAR, CAN'T TYPE SENTENCES, DISPLACEMENT OF WORDS. Seriously how much more simple can it get?

It was a compliment, because he does catch onto things faster than most people on this server, and a message showing him this isn't as serious as he thinks. It was an indirect insult towards you, understandably you wouldn't have comprehended. I complimented him once, "Compliments" it wasn't plural you imbecile. You really are handicapped in the head saying you're "simplistic" and simplifying my topic into a dimmed down version, when yet you're trying to flatter yourself with "a 5 dollar word is a 5 cent word to me". Just own it. Stop pretending you're actually a genuine human being.

I know I'm psychopathic, this is my once again my "mad genius" idea to express my creativity, mind-set, inner-madness, and unleash slumbering spirits of paranoia within others; only humoring those smart enough. I'm deeply fucked up psychologically and I understand this; maybe I'm not a psychopath rather my ego is one. People don't understand I have intentions for merely everything, while most may see it as an excuse to cover stupidity. Schemes like this are what keep me in place from my progression into insanity. While serial-killers unleash their ambitions with murders, I unleash mine in ways such as this. Just remember, the more formal I become, the less serious you should take it.

I've already triumphed, it's fun toying with stupidity such as yourself. :)

First Line, you used 10 cent words that whole line, why didn't you make it more distinguishing? Right.

So with this line you admitted you never disagreed, but made it "simplistic" (another 50 cent word when "simple" would've sounded more smoothly) So you basically put it into your own words, never specifically agreeing or disagreeing, but considering you're "reiteration" was the same as mine, I'm positive that's more of an agreement than a disagreement. 

You really need to rephrase everything in you're "simplistic" ways in this line and the line i said "GET OUT" on. So you're saying this thread is a private message? You're right I don't want people to see this Lmfao. My understanding is you're saying I'm smart enough to understand this is a public server, and should expect controversy.

You think you're having a rough time deciphering? You're JOKING? It is as clear as it gets.

NO GRAMMAR, CAN'T TYPE SENTENCES, DISPLACEMENT OF WORDS. Seriously how much more simple can it get?

It was a compliment, because he does catch onto things faster than most people on this server, and a message showing him this isn't as serious as he thinks. It was an indirect insult towards you, understandably you wouldn't have comprehended. I complimented him once, "Compliments" it wasn't plural you imbecile. You really are handicapped in the head saying you're "simplistic" and simplifying my topic into a dimmed down version, when yet you're trying to flatter yourself with "a 5 dollar word is a 5 cent word to me". Just own it. Stop pretending you're actually a genuine human being.

I know I'm psychopathic, this is my once again my "mad genius" idea to express my creativity, mind-set, inner-madness, and unleash slumbering spirits of paranoia within others; only humoring those smart enough. I'm deeply fucked up psychologically and I understand this; maybe I'm not a psychopath rather my ego is one. People don't understand I have intentions for merely everything, while most may see it as an excuse to cover stupidity. Schemes like this are what keep me in place from my progression into insanity. While serial-killers unleash their ambitions with murders, I unleash mine in ways such as this. Just remember, the more formal I become, the less serious you should take it.

I've already triumphed, it's fun toying with stupidity such as yourself. :)

1) I use whatever words come to mind simple as that.

2)  "So you basically put it into your own words, never specifically agreeing or disagreeing". This right here proves it's neither agreement or disagreement, merely clarifying what the fuck you were trying to say because you were babbling about being complex.

3) "You really need to rephrase everything in you're "simplistic" ways" First nice grammar, it's "your" not "you're.". Second you just agreed with me that you don't want people to see this but you posted it anyways, hence why I could see through the troll. 

4) Not that I could not decipher it, just your word placing made the sentence pure shit. Hence why I picked up on the grammar insult, yet I won't respond to someone who can't differentiate between "your" and "you're". Here's a hint one is possessive, and the other is you are. As for the other compliment, I find it amusing a retard would want to study me, considering that he probably wants to get better at life. Although I don't agree that Jake would be a good test subject for that, I can see why you still picked him since he has friends (Even though they're in the same autistic bracket.) which is note worthy. The fact you're praising me on my "5 dollar words" in the sense that you're insecure about your 5 cent words, hence a substitution for jealously into rage is predictable. Literally if you go to any English university class, you're going to have pick up more words than Ma and Pa could teach you in the bayou. 

5) There's that narcissistic shit again, again I'll clarify what you're trying to say which neither is agreeing or disagreeing just clarifying. In the great words of the guy who posted you are a retard, before his post got deleted. 

youre-fucking-retarded.jpg 

Anyways I'm done for now, have fun jerking off Jake with your deformed redneck paws. 

Is anyone else taking notes on this? Because i''m.

Make sure you take notes on this here batty specimen, to be honest take notes on both of them Jake, and Pili bitch over here.

• Upvote 1

2)  "So you basically put it into your own words, never specifically agreeing or disagreeing". This right here proves it's neither agreement or disagreement, merely clarifying what the fuck you were trying to say because you were babbling about being complex.

3) "You really need to rephrase everything in you're "simplistic" ways" First nice grammar, it's "your" not "you're.". Second you just agreed with me that you don't want people to see this but you posted it anyways, hence why I could see through the troll. 

4) Not that I could not decipher it, just your word placing made the sentence pure shit. Hence why I picked up on the grammar insult, yet I won't respond to someone who can't differentiate between "your" and "you're". Here's a hint one is possessive, and the other is you are. As for the other compliment, I find it amusing a retard would want to study me, considering that he probably wants to get better at life. Although I don't agree that Jake would be a good test subject for that, I can see why you still picked him since he has friends (Even though they're in the same autistic bracket.) which is note worthy. The fact you're praising me on my "5 dollar words" in the sense that you're insecure about your 5 cent words, hence a substitution for jealously into rage is predictable. Literally if you go to any English university class, you're going to have pick up more words than Ma and Pa could teach you in the bayou. 

5) There's that narcissistic shit again, again I'll clarify what you're trying to say which neither is agreeing or disagreeing just clarifying. In the great words of the guy who posted you are a retard, before his post got deleted. 

youre-fucking-retarded.jpg 

Anyways I'm done for now, have fun jerking off Jake with your deformed redneck paws. 

Make sure you take notes on this here batty specimen, to be honest take notes on both of them Jake, and Pili bitch over here.

kys

I find it quite funny this post is not reduced down to a non flame post and put in'to the quitting section... You basically made this post to start shit when really you'r getting shit on u'r self oh and don't be the new Adamzor quits and then comes back around 3 days latter. You and Randy Adamzor are just attention whores.

I find it quite funny this post is not reduced down to a non flame post and put in'to the quitting section... You basically made this post to start shit when really you'r getting shit on u'r self oh and don't be the new Adamzor quits and then comes back around 3 days latter. You and Randy Adamzor are just attention whores.

?????????????????????????

LOL are you really that stupid you put your typing into my quote? Good be done, Jake hasn't replied, because he's actually once again smart enough to know better. I had a fun time as well, it's not everyday you get to unleash loads upon peoples face with them staying out of your way from that point on, normally you'd have to pay for such services. Thanks for taking it like bitch you were made out to be in this world. 9_9

• 2 weeks later...

LMAOOOO STFU.. "My favorite subjects are.. Tha Joker" nigga I see you on RS every day on your account "THE SANDMAN" who is like damn near maxed. you're not into psychology or w.e the hell you're trying to pass off. You've made at least 40 quit threads on this server but have never left till this day. goodbye.

Edited by Apple Pie
  • Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

LMAOOOO STFU.. "My favorite subjects are.. Tha Joker" nigga I see you on RS every day on your account "THE SANDMAN" who is like damn near maxed. you're not into psychology or w.e the hell you're trying to pass off. You've made at least 40 quit threads on this server but have never left till this day. goodbye.

HAHA.  Idk where you were going with my 07 Acc being near maxed, ya it was and? I'm not into psychology, I'm just SO FUCKED in the head, I don't even know if there's a term to describe it. I've made 0 quitting threads on this server. I've made a thread in the Goal/Achievement section on the Old forums and labeled it "Quitting" as a troll and it was about a Forum Post achievement or Killcount in-game, I'm not positive....   This only states that I'm done playing playing competitively....

As you put next to none effort into you're reply I didn't either, IDK why I'm even bothering to reply to this anyways, I almost just moved on to another thread, but I thought I'd just finishing typing what I'm typing now and submit :P

edit: o ya and what ignorance said, It's almost near impossible to not get flamed with my remarkable reputation, but then again community has changed only a handful of people know me, and barely anyone knew me for me, up until I decided to put on a continuous act two years ago or so =]

Edited by Tearitup