Resigning

Harley

I just don't have the motivation to deal with all of the bullshit on here. No amount of warnings or punishments is going to stop the people that plague this community with their constant flame, spam, antagonising bullshit petty comments. I appreciate the people who actually care, especially since there are few of them.

Let me make one thing clear, I will NOT be accepting a staff position again. I don't know why people think of me when they think of the forum moderator position. I enjoy using the forums, I don't particularly like the spam and flame that goes on, but it takes effort to maintain these forums and it's effort that I can't be bothered to exert, especially since the effort can go easily unrecognised and brushed aside.

With that, I'm not going to be quitting (even though I should), I'll just try and limit my activity as I have to focus on my studies and (hopefully) improving my grades. I'm not falling behind, just not getting the grades I would like to see or the grades that I know I am capable of achieving.

Tl;dr, resigning, haven't got effort to maintain forums, limiting activity.

Thanks for reading, phuckers.

rofllll everyone resigning time for kevinbauwz 4 admin again?

2 people resigning, yeah, everyone.

You don't have the heart to be a staff member rip pussio. 

No. I don't have the time to deal with people's bullshit. 2 of them happen to have posted on this thread, one of them being you.

• Upvote 1

I personally would think of you when I think of forum a moderator, your grammar is nice, your demeanor is on point. You're courteous, but also able to share your true opinions without stooping to someones level. 

Anyways Harley, thanks for what you contributed I noticed. 

Edited by Castial

It sucks to see you go Harley, you're one of the few who are/were that cared for this community.

I love reporting people. Let me be staff (: Ill clear up the community. Any toxic/flame what so ever, boom, muted. hhhhhhh

I guess that's why you're not staff..

Edited by Zoradz

I personally would think of you when I think of forum a moderator, your grammar is nice, your demeanor is on point. You're courteous, but also able to share your true opinions without stooping to someones level. 

Anyways Harley, thanks for what you contributed I noticed. 

I guess, but eh. I'd rather do all that without being a staff member.

I love reporting people. Let me be staff (: Ill clear up the community. Any toxic/flame what so ever, boom, muted. hhhhhhh

If you mute straight away, that's not really being a good staff member lol.

It sucks to see you go Harley, you're one of the few who are/were that cared for this community.

I guess that's why you're not staff.. (yep)

I care about the community, but not enough to have the patience to deal with it.

• Upvote 1

Good on you Harley. I liked the way you explained why you was resigning instead of just putting one sentence.

P.s Good luck on your studies :D

Just wanted to make sure nothing was misunderstood or assumed.

and thanks xD 

I guess, but eh. I'd rather do all that without being a staff member.

Of course, it's just the criteria I would look for in potential staff. You asked why people would look at you as a forum moderator, besides common sense and knowing how to use and delegate forum moderator privileges. 

Good luck in school and your academic studying by the way. :D

Edited by Castial

Of course, it's just the criteria I would look for in potential staff. You asked why people look at you as a forum moderator, besides common sense and learning how to use and delegating forum moderator privileges. 

Good luck in school by the way. 

I know, I know. I appreciate you answering.

And thanks.

Edited by Harley

I'll just delete my account if they give it to me without asking me if I want it. I'm really not interested in it.

If you, castial and why gg would all join together and just delete your accounts I think the community would rejoice in happiness. 

• Upvote 1

If you, castial and why gg would all join together and just delete your accounts I think the community would rejoice in happiness. 

Thanks for the shout out ;) 

It's funny that you're being a dick toward someone who could have brought up the possibility to expel you from this community, from all the warnings and infractions you have accumulated (Or should) it's no stretch believe me buddy. Instead he treated you with the same level of respect as he does everyone, despite you berating him because he didn't hop on a bandwagon to shun people you treat with disdain. What have you done for this community other than spread animosity, have no regard for forum rules, have no regard for members of the community. You're only a member of this community because truth be told Yoobs hasn't taken action. 

Harley resigning does suck, because he was great at his job. 

Thanks for the shout out ;) 

It's funny that you're being a dick toward someone who could have brought up the possibility to expel you from this community, from all the warnings and infractions you have accumulated (Or should) it's no stretch believe me buddy. Instead he treated you with the same level of respect as he does everyone, despite you berating him because he didn't hop on a bandwagon to shun people you treat with disdain. What have you done for this community other than spread animosity, have no regard for forum rules, have no regard for members of the community. You're only a member of this community because truth be told Yoobs hasn't taken action. 

Harley resigning does suck, because he was great at his job. 

You should be " expelled " as well if that's the case. I'm pretty sure your high level of autism isn't healthy for the other forum users. You can pretend to be a big man with your grammatically correct responses but deep down we all know you are a bitch ass nigga. Suck a dick you wasteman. 

• Upvote 1

If you could piss off with your ignorant (lol) comments and your intentional antagonising, the world would be a better place. I could have muted/banned you on so many occasions because you continually broke/break forum rules, but no, I cut you some slack because I thought you could grow up. But you proved me wrong, and I'm not really surprised.

When you say 'the community', you mean Jake, Kevin, Taylor, you, and a few others. This might be hard for you to fathom, but people actually like Castial. You yourself said you enjoyed talking to him at first until you jumped on 'castial likes feet' bandwagon after you disagreed with him over Miranda Cosgrove being an attractive woman. If something else happened, I don't know, but you jumped onto a bandwagon really quick. A bandwagon that is stupid and nonsense. 

You should be " expelled " as well if that's the case. I'm pretty sure your high level of autism isn't healthy for the other forum users. You can pretend to be a big man with your grammatically correct responses but deep down we all know you are a bitch ass nigga. Suck a dick you wasteman. 

Exactly what I'm talking about..

You didn't ban me because you a pussy ass bitch! I've never been a follower, If you are being flamed by me it's not because I think it's cool, it's because you are a weirdo and you deserve to be flamed. I still don't understand why you show this feet lover any acceptance oh well either way he's still neglected in the real world. On another note you  have almost 400 post in under 2 days of forum time. I guess that explains why you try to befriend Castial you both have very boring and insignificant lives, who knows you might even like feet too, Maybe that's why you don't see it as such a big deal that he has a foot fetish. It's all coming together now...

I didn't ban you because you hadn't done enough to be banned, plus you'd complain like a little boy who lost his candy. If people are being flamed by you, obviously you've taken a disliking to them. You don't flame many people.

I don't try to befriend Castial. I don't want to be his friend. He takes things too seriously at times and he needs to take a step back. He's done that lately because he doesn't want to stoop down to your level which is pretty low.

You're calling him a feet lover because he had feet in his signature. Not in any way has he stated that he has a foot fetish. It's pure accusation. You sound like an idiot for saying it, so do the others.

I consider you guys friends because I can have good conversations with you. You're just being immature with this situation though.

I didn't ban you because you hadn't done enough to be banned, plus you'd complain like a little boy who lost his candy. If people are being flamed by you, obviously you've taken a disliking to them. You don't flame many people.

I don't try to befriend Castial. I don't want to be his friend. He takes things too seriously at times and he needs to take a step back. He's done that lately because he doesn't want to stoop down to your level which is pretty low.

You're calling him a feet lover because he had feet in his signature. Not in any way has he stated that he has a foot fetish. It's pure accusation. You sound like an idiot for saying it, so do the others.

I consider you guys friends because I can have good conversations with you. You're just being immature with this situation though.

He likes feet. 

The "community", I'm guessing by that you mean the bunch of retards no one really gives a shit about AKA Jake, yourself, Kevin and Taylor... What baffles me is you don't even play the game, but you're suggesting things like that "for the better of the community". Your opinions are NOT wanted and is never relevant to the actual topic.

Anyway, sad to see Harley go.

Not that i agree with the flaming or anything but Jake, Taylor, Kevin and Igno are more respected within the community then you will ever be and there opinions have always been considered especially as Kevin and Igno are ex-staff.

Not that i agree with the flaming or anything but Jake, Taylor, Kevin and Igno are more respected within the community then you will ever be and there opinions have always been considered especially as Kevin and Igno are ex-staff.

There's no one on this community that can say what the collective mind of the community thinks, because simply put no one here speaks for the masses. We are all individuals you may have your individual opinion, you may analyze correlations between the populations demeanor towards each other, but to objectively state something that is CLEARLY subjective is foolish.

I will never respect someone based on their rank, but what they've done for the community and how they act towards the community and still do. I can certainly see that they have done something to merit the rank in the past if they were ex staff, however if their demeanor changes anything less than respectable, which probably got them noticed in the first place for staff. Then that is what I would mark off as respectable, however even then I would understand that hierarchy solely exists in my mind and I keep it to myself.

Keep in mind not my personal distaste for them due to petty things, but how they present themselves as a whole (Do they offer up suggestions to better the forums or server?, do they post on topic posts that contribute to threads?, do they troll?, do they act courteous or at the very least ignore someone who is clearly agitating them?) up to the current point I subconsciously acknowledge and study them that is what I base my opinion off.

The only objective hierarchy are ranks, not people. I would respect Why gg more than Kevin and Ignorance, not solely because he is my friend but for the suggestions he offers up for the help I see him give not only to me but going out of his way to help complete strangers. Just like you respect them more than him. 

Like Harley said earlier it's how you maintain the good nature personality, where you try to better yourself not only in community friendship, grammar, Roatpkz knowledge, just in all aspects so you don't remain ignorant in a certain subject which would classify you as less respectable in someones view.

Edited by Castial
  • Upvote 1

Damn guys what sucks, is that I don't know Harley. I guess I quit at the wrong time. I only just made a forum account on these new forums, and  I barely play ingame. Though by the looks of it, he can definitely be more respected than people like Kevin and Ignorance (personally, I like Jake and Taylor, they always make me laugh, though maybe I haven't seen as much of them as you guys, but that's my opinion).

I agree with Castial here though, like Kevin, ex-staff, is that really possible?

Alright lads, lets grow up now and stop arguing, alright, it's a thread about Harley resigning, not a war that anybody wanted.

Well, sucks to see you resign, but I know exactly what you mean by not getting noticed and getting your effort brushed away. At least you're not quitting mate. Good luck in your studies. See you around sometime aswell, seem like a chill guy. :)

• Upvote 1

There's no one on this community that can say what the collective mind of the community thinks, because simply put no one here speaks for the masses. We are all individuals you may have your individual opinion, you may analyze correlations between the populations demeanor towards each other, but to objectively state something that is CLEARLY subjective is foolish.

I will never respect someone based on their rank, but what they've done for the community and how they act towards the community and still do. I can certainly see that they have done something to merit the rank in the past if they were ex staff, however if their demeanor changes anything less than respectable, which probably got them noticed in the first place for staff. Then that is what I would mark off as respectable, however even then I would understand that hierarchy solely exists in my mind and I keep it to myself.

Keep in mind not my personal distaste for them due to petty things, but how they present themselves as a whole (Do they offer up suggestions to better the forums or server?, do they post on topic posts that contribute to threads?, do they troll?, do they act courteous or at the very least ignore someone who is clearly agitating them?) up to the current point I subconsciously acknowledge and study them that is what I base my opinion off.

The only objective hierarchy are ranks, not people. I would respect Why gg more than Kevin and Ignorance, not solely because he is my friend but for the suggestions he offers up for the help I see him give not only to me but going out of his way to help complete strangers. Just like you respect them more than him. 

Like Harley said earlier it's how you maintain the good nature personality, where you try to better yourself not only in community friendship, grammar, Roatpkz knowledge, just in all aspects so you don't remain ignorant in a certain subject which would classify you as less respectable in someones view.

Do you really think im going to read that?

• Upvote 1

Damn guys what sucks, is that I don't know Harley. I guess I quit at the wrong time. I only just made a forum account on these new forums, and  I barely play ingame. Though by the looks of it, he can definitely be more respected than people like Kevin and Ignorance (personally, I like Jake and Taylor, they always make me laugh, though maybe I haven't seen as much of them as you guys, but that's my opinion).

I agree with Castial here though, like Kevin, ex-staff, is that really possible?

Alright lads, lets grow up now and stop arguing, alright, it's a thread about Harley resigning, not a war that anybody wanted.

Well, sucks to see you resign, but I know exactly what you mean by not getting noticed and getting your effort brushed away. At least you're not quitting mate. Good luck in your studies. See you around sometime aswell, seem like a chill guy. :)

ahmar from science y u cussin me ??

They've also got a lot of people who don't particularly like them lol. Then again, there's always people that don't like you (not literally YOU).

/req lock tho.

• Zoradz locked this topic