best cheap phone?

14 minutes ago, I d0wn U said:

I really like the stock Android system on the Nexus phones

• Upvote 1

Some of them are fairly decent, i've always had iphone's though.. androids are cool due to them being open source, so.. you have freedom. Apple on the other hand basically locks your phone in a jail cell and gives you limited access to everything unless you provide some sort of payment.. Unless of course you jailbreak (which i've been doing for the past 7 years)

Edited by I d0wn U
Spell Check
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Hamito said:

I really like the stock Android system on the Nexus phones

thanks for the reply i have to note that im in the netherlands and not usa, so pricing is sort of different here and some phones/models are hard to get by. i was thinking about getting the moto g4 (4th gen moto g) but im sort of put off by the 5.5 inch screen size which seems rather large imo. looking to spend around €200

1 hour ago, uevenlift12 said:

thanks for the reply i have to note that im in the netherlands and not usa, so pricing is sort of different here and some phones/models are hard to get by. i was thinking about getting the moto g4 (4th gen moto g) but im sort of put off by the 5.5 inch screen size which seems rather large imo. looking to spend around €200

€200?

u can get an iPhone 5s for lot less than that 

i'll sell u a stolen iphone 6 for that lmao