Fuck off Gretar

7 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

For a second I thought it's to hide brew count, but I forgot you don't know how to use them so I was just curious

Funny. I was on an alt yesterday and you said "Hey man I like ur switches" then changed your mind once Smokey told you it's me. Just proves everything we're beefing over. 

1 hour ago, Ahmash said:

ive dced about 5 or 6 times in edgeville now and never died character always runs to safe zone and teles home

i think wat happend is u probly lagged for a second and died before u got dced so the bot dint have time to eat

86 Hp, great tank, tabs, was not frozen, close to bank

only explanation would be he hit me a fucking 86 with Ags LOL

3 minutes ago, 24k said:

Funny. I was on an alt yesterday and you said "Hey man I like ur switches" then changed your mind once Smokey told you it's me. Just proves everything we're beefing over. 

Smokey called me to west saying he's slapping you why do you think I showed up lmfao

You were camping melee with unholy book and actually I said "hey man i like ur switches bro :D", I understand you're foreign but if you can't see the sarcasm in that then idk you're dumber than I thought.

9 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

Smokey called me to west saying he's slapping you why do you think I showed up lmfao

You were camping melee with unholy book and actually I said "hey man i like ur switches bro :D", I understand you're foreign but if you can't see the sarcasm in that then idk you're dumber than I thought.

Lies. I made him tab like ten times before I actually disconnected and died (just like on this thread)

I made him so dizzy he couldn't even find his Mystic's, tried barraging me in Dharok's, funny as shit. You can't lie yourself out of that one, you know I'm better than you and we all know you secretly worship me. You're lying for attention on a game that nobody knows you.. It's a shame

Old clip dump

2 minutes ago, 24k said:

Lies. I made him tab like ten times before I actually disconnected and died (just like on this thread)

I made him so dizzy he couldn't even find his Mystic's, tried barraging me in Dharok's, funny as shit. You can't lie yourself out of that one, you know I'm better than you and we all know you secretly worship me. You're lying for attention on a game that nobody knows you.. It's a shame

Old clip dump

idk how you still have the confidence to quote me when there's a 10-0 thread on you by me :S

9 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

idk how you still have the confidence to quote me when there's a 10-0 thread on you by me :S

You "10-0'd" (10-8, most kills were bs rng or dc) someone who is NOT a hybrid and is not used to Roat Pkz bridding, congratulations! That's so sick, I bet NOBODY can do that lmao

you're stuck in the past, you're so obsessed with me l0l

funny that you think killing someone on roat requires skill lmao. there's a reason why you don't brid taylor on 07 (he been calling u out everyday the last year)

dumb pussy

8 minutes ago, 24k said:

You "10-0'd" (10-8, most kills were bs rng or dc) someone who is NOT a hybrid and is not used to Roat Pkz bridding, congratulations! That's so sick, I bet NOBODY can do that lmao

you're stuck in the past, you're so obsessed with me l0l

funny that you think killing someone on roat requires skill lmao. there's a reason why you don't brid taylor on 07 (he been calling u out everyday the last year)

dumb pussy

you talk a lot for someone who died 10-0 :kappa1: