xbrzh - the road 2 becoming the ultim8 hybrid (2015-2016) (hype montage)

1 minute ago, SmokeyMontana said:

that moment when you tried to kill yourself over rsps but ur pipin up... relax go put a naruto poster on your wall and take some deep breaths 

that moment when you've been flaming me about the same thing for the past 8 months that you've been playing rs for

whats wrong with a naruto drawing that i got as a gift from my girlfriend? o wait ofc u wouldnt understand you still have your v card!

1 minute ago, SmokeyMontana said:

that moment when ur irl gets used in a rsps clan vid....... good 1 u get bare girls yea 

what rsps clan vid lol? and i dont get 'bare' girls ive had 1 gf for the past year which u obviously know about bc u and desert ship stalk mine and my gfs facebook trying to complain about me ddosing you lmfao

2 hours ago, King Lee said:

hes gsltn what do u mean LOL

also why r u posting a vid of him outlasting me on 2 food hehe xD good joke just like any of ur vids

how does it feel knowing ur aunts ur real mother and that ur the offspring of incest u 1 eyed cyclops retard stay locked away in the basement playing rsps so the world doesnt have to bear witness to u making a fool out of urself whilst u try and fit into a place where you'll never belong (society) 

You said that you won't flame anymore and that you are a changed person???? 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, King Lee said:

Idk why ur all posting about my girlfriends tits, it's like some really deep inside joke between you guys that nobody else actually understands lol just makes you look retarded 

Basically you have bigger tits than she does so the joke "#hannawantshertittiesback" is us saying you stole your girlfriends titties 

• Upvote 1
Just now, GSLTN said:

Basically you have bigger tits than she does so the joke "#hannawantshertittiesback" is us saying you stole your girlfriends titties 

How do I have bigger tits than her LMAO u act like I'm some fat paki stuck in a wheelchair eating curry all day, I mean I understand you've been in that position your entire life but chill dude

tbh it's pretty weird how you all are actually so invested in my life to legit follow everything I do, kind of says a lot about the things you're doing with yours. You do understand that I could legit do the same exact thing that you're 'trying' to do to me except a LOT worse? I just have never bothered to invest the time like that for someone so irrelevant 

3 minutes ago, King Lee said:

How do I have bigger tits than her LMAO u act like I'm some fat paki stuck in a wheelchair eating curry all day, I mean I understand you've been in that position your entire life but chill dude

tbh it's pretty weird how you all are actually so invested in my life to legit follow everything I do, kind of says a lot about the things you're doing with yours. You do understand that I could legit do the same exact thing that you're 'trying' to do to me except a LOT worse? I just have never bothered to invest the time like that for someone so irrelevant 

Bro I saw one f your irls with her in it and u had some big ass jubblies that's not even me flaming that's just saying it how it is

idk what your life is like but hop an treadmill 

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, GSLTN said:

How can someone with tits like yours try violate me Loool #hannahwantshertittiesback

keep my name alive on this server tho bro I appreciate it :) 

How can you talk about girlfriends when you met yours at easts and she is the ugliest bird i have ever seen and she even left you for a mcdonalds manager where as lee can actually keep a relationship down??

3 hours ago, J J said:

road to stealing ur girlfriends tits - lee 2k16

Didn't you bang a 13 year old?

• Upvote 2
15 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

How can you talk about girlfriends when you met yours at easts and she is the ugliest bird i have ever seen and she even left you for a mcdonalds manager where as lee can actually keep a relationship down??

Didn't you bang a 13 year old?

We aren't talking shit about her we are saying lee has moobs, pretty simple 

4 minutes ago, King Lee said:

Yoobs laying down facts about 2 losers

"Facts" 

15 minutes ago, GSLTN said:

What would that have to do with it lmao? Can we drop u 100m on osrs for u friendship??

what that has to do with it is that you're flaming me about things that you were completely irrelevant to/weren't there for

it's like flaming someone for dying to a team that you're not in, and just to add to it, it happened two years ago

Edited by King Lee
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, King Lee said:

what that has to do with it is that you're flaming me about things that you were completely irrelevant to/weren't there for

it's like flaming someone for dying to a team that you're not in, and just to add to it, it happened two years ago

Were you around for the shit hurler did? does that make that acceptable? 

You're gonna say that's completely different but know it's not, you were going to commit suicide over roatpkz, not matter who was around for it or when it was that's fucked. 

Dont make me make a response vid and because I'll make sure you go through with it this time 

1 hour ago, GSLTN said:

Were you around for the shit hurler did? does that make that acceptable? 

You're gonna say that's completely different but know it's not, you were going to commit suicide over roatpkz, not matter who was around for it or when it was that's fucked. 

Dont make me make a response vid and because I'll make sure you go through with it this time 

LOL what does hitler have to do with it? How could you compare someone who had an impact on the entire planet in which started one of the biggest wars in history to a roatpkz related incident that you were never involved in LOL

22 minutes ago, King Lee said:

16 year old wannabe 'tough guy' nigger lmfao get lost ur not interesting ur not even decent at hybridding lol

u watched 1 kkz video and got gassed about being black irl but then u looked in the mirror and realized:

83f6d0fe294c2669761c997d16309b81.png

Lol that moment when u got put on suicide watch over rsps how did u even log in the next day lmfao tryna act sick Looool u should of done it 

Edited by SmokeyMontana