TeamSelenaGomez catches #ctc in multi 9/29/2016

A normal day on RoatPKZ finding retards like x m3rked xi running around in multi lvl 26 in max with a rune kiteshield to tank

Once again informed by my spy x m3rked xi was killing the hourly jad in max thinking he was safe,when we got this information we quickly geared up and hit the big downie

b8ec5f166ecd403d877f0f1c561f5368.png

As of now #TeamSelenaGomez is closing we clearly ran the game and the only other clan on this server is so scared to PK they hide at retarded times where normal people in the EU is sleeping,would expose my spy but one day i might return when the pussies get enough confidence to PK,

xoxo #TeamSelenaGomez

games dead one other clan and they would rather hide on alt accounts at oldbrid and wait till most of our people got off so they can come out and pk at easts and say dumb shit on ::yell

• Upvote 3

no one in ctc can even come close to competing with me lmfao. Stackin hit 63 ags 27 gmaul on my tank which was also definitely on prayer (the gmaul at least), he himself agreed. First kill pic your whole team have got on any of us in a while though gz bro :) If we're gonna be adding irrelevant unseen kill pics I could add a few to this topic!

10 hours ago, drawers said:

no one in ctc can even come close to competing with me lmfao. Stackin hit 63 ags 27 gmaul on my tank which was also definitely on prayer (the gmaul at least), he himself agreed. First kill pic your whole team have got on any of us in a while though gz bro :) If we're gonna be adding irrelevant unseen kill pics I could add a few to this topic!

Keep telling urself that, and cos no1 pks on here anymore lmfao keep up this games still dead, and the same goes for your team this is the most recent kill u got in a while and its when he was pvming LOL 

Edited by CATCH BODIES