"hurr we dont play roatpkz anymore"

4 hours ago, CATCH BODIES said:

Was pking on my ones and forgot glory at graves, pointless running down when I got halfed with like 4 brews left to tank lmfao dumb fuck i kill u niggas on a daily basis taking credit for kills that you aint involved in LMAOO

? Kils I wasn't involved in what? I was there lmfao? And u were pking with smokey bhaahaa

Hurr "taking credit for ur teams kills!!!!!" HURR LOOOOOOOOOOOOL beyond lost holy fuck

"I got halfed with 4 brews and didn't tank into npcs" (yet I'm not clueless!) 

Shut the fuck up holy shit l000l

Edited by Kihfan55
12 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

? Kils I wasn't involved in what? I was there lmfao? And u were pking with smokey bhaahaa

Hurr "taking credit for ur teams kills!!!!!" HURR LOOOOOOOOOOOOL beyond lost holy fuck

"I got halfed with 4 brews and didn't tank into npcs" (yet I'm not clueless!) 

Shut the fuck up holy shit l000l

LMFAO don't ever try speak to me about oss you clueless lost fuck as if you would ever step up and fight me LOOOL 

EMBARRASSING

1 hour ago, CATCH BODIES said:

LMFAO don't ever try speak to me about oss you clueless lost fuck as if you would ever step up and fight me LOOOL 

EMBARRASSING

That's not me u spastic fuck L O L. My ingame name is 'mo faruh' u dyslexic cunt.

It would be stepping down for me to fight, low class slave. I've made u into a meme bahaha

Refer to my original picture if you want to see something embarrassing. Tanked a total of -1 step LOL

14 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

That's not me u spastic fuck L O L. My ingame name is 'mo faruh' u dyslexic cunt.

It would be stepping down for me to fight, low class slave. I've made u into a meme bahaha

Refer to my original picture if you want to see something embarrassing. Tanked a total of -1 step LOL

http://prntscr.com/cpdtmb

LMFAO it's been said before your post count is higher than your kills ingame fucking nerd lmfao idk why you got such a big ego for someone who acts up on forums then avoids fights in-game, every time we fight you have an excuse that you have to go after you realise you're 100% gonna die sooner or later LMFAOOOO you can keep stunting for your fat friends on here at least we both know you can't fucking compete with me one bit little fucking retard gets bullied by his own team mates speaking up, clown.