Maybe comming back.. [FAREWELL]

Bunq

Well guys this has been a long journey.. but I'm sad to say I will be leaving.
Some of you love me, and adore me, some of you just hate me and thats' ok.

I had a blast while playing RoatPKZ for the time it lasted for me by having over 2500+ hours of play time..
I don't want to go but I do at the same time. I've been waiting on this PID to get fixed. (No I'm not quitting just because of the PID not being handled many others reasons also. In example: Lack of managment from the administrators, and the absolutely lack of updates recently; This may be fixed soon, and if so I may come back but for the time being I will be leaving.) I worked hard on getting my items - I do not feel like nolifing more to get some items. As of right now, I think a break is best. My bank has almost no items in it because of me risking and losing to this PID System (2Many 1HP's too).
My goals in this server was to make friends and bank and then spend em on giveaways and have some fun with em.
I need to also see more updates being pushed before I honestly try to come back, Because we the community and player base are sort of getting tired of everything. I hope i can come back soon, but we will see.

Farewell,

Mike [Bunq]

• 2 weeks later...