LOST VOID ::VARROCK!!(READ)

Same happened to me - apparently you're meant to re-log when this happens - which I did and hung around for several minutes and it still didn't show! Happened to me several days ago with d defender and I didn't care but void isn't cheap/easy to get. I did buy another one but not using till this shit it fixed. At least stick them in diango

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15997732/quality-my-ass.gif

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Game Support II said:

Same happened to me - apparently you're meant to re-log when this happens - which I did and hung around for several minutes and it still didn't show! Happened to me several days ago with d defender and I didn't care but void isn't cheap/easy to get. I did buy another one but not using till this shit it fixed. At least stick them in diango

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15997732/quality-my-ass.gif

Same exact thing happened to me with Rune Pouch  2 days ago and many times before that.

12 minutes ago, suck my flop said:

It maybe cheap for you but it took me a long time to get:/ and Will proablaly take me a long time again...I don't think thats fair when Im doing the server a favor by voting to get new players/donors. 

+ Don't make it out like you're voting on the sole contrary of doing the server a favour. There is a reward implemented through voting, you're doing it for the sole purpose of receiving that reward.

+ He said D-Def is cheap, void isn't.

Regardless, I support. Should be fixed soon.

ive died over 1k times whilst this glitch has been happening and 90% of the time my items are on the floor if not i relog and wait 10 seocnds they appear

ive never lost items to this glitch so u probly took too long or u mite hav to relog the 2nd time and wait 10 seoconds again

Gretar atleast until u fix this bug make untradeables kept on death, jagex did the same thing when they had an issue with ther servers