dice bag? why not....

hello there, lion tales here With a suggestion. the dicebag has been know as a fun minigame in the history of rs and i would love seeing it come to roat pkz. ofcourse there would be alot of scamming but thats why the dicebag would be given to a player With a server-support rank or above. or either u could donate for it. it would be priced as a custom or that is for you to decide. http://imgur.com/a/LP1PD        

I support the idea

I don't mind it being done by NPC, but honestly it would be more fun to have players hosting (any staff and $1k+ donators) at least it won't be another PKP sink (if the NPC wins the PKP are essentially removed from the game). Plus being a host can be another potentially money-maker (odds are in their favor) and it's something different to do. Maybe there could be both? An NPC and a few players too.

Me and Mauloffro have done some live-stream games of mixed bag and 55x2 dicing on here before (using a website for the dice roll) and people were interested in it. So yeah, thumbs up from me

• Upvote 1

The problem with an NPC handling dicing is that, although it can take out items of the game, it'll add a lot more items into the game then you'd think, unless the NPC would handle Dice Duelling between players, which I'd just be inclined to write a fully functioning auto dice & flower poker system which would render the NPC's useless, why? the amount of scamming that happens at the Duel Arena speaks for it's self, so for me (as a player, not as a developer) I'd rather not have it, unless it was an item that was untradeable and could only be obtained by donating, why? because most people who pay X for the Dice Bag, wouldn't scam unless their willing to lose their dice bag they paid for.

• Upvote 2
On 1/4/2017 at 4:57 PM, Affliction said:

The problem with an NPC handling dicing is that, although it can take out items of the game, it'll add a lot more items into the game then you'd think, unless the NPC would handle Dice Duelling between players, which I'd just be inclined to write a fully functioning auto dice & flower poker system which would render the NPC's useless, why? the amount of scamming that happens at the Duel Arena speaks for it's self, so for me (as a player, not as a developer) I'd rather not have it, unless it was an item that was untradeable and could only be obtained by donating, why? because most people who pay X for the Dice Bag, wouldn't scam unless their willing to lose their dice bag they paid for.

You are a gift sent from another planet.