Weak Cunt's Vet Req

Harley

I'm probably ineligible for veteran since I haven't been active on forums for a while. But when I was active, it was for a good 3 and a half years I'd say. @Kevin @Robes are the most likely to be able to vouch for me. @chipz too. although it's been 5 years since I started playing, I didn't start being active on the forums until early-mid 2012.

Pls vet @Yoobs. ill suk ur titty

Edit: @John too. using my account for evil and shit.

Edited by Harley

11 minutes ago, SWAGMASTER said:

well ive played roat as long as i can remember, but was never active on the forums, back then it was the server i only pked with and sht. now its a little more.

it's a lot more than what it was, which has meant many good things for the server.

On 1/5/2017 at 9:42 AM, Harley said:

I'm probably ineligible for veteran since I haven't been active on forums for a while. But when I was active, it was for a good 3 and a half years I'd say. @Kevin @Robes are the most likely to be able to vouch for me. @chipz too. although it's been 5 years since I started playing, I didn't start being active on the forums until early-mid 2012.

Pls vet @Yoobs. ill suk ur titty

Edit: @John too. using my account for evil and shit.

read the forums dont ask for rank or you'll never get it gl getting now after this post

On 1/5/2017 at 11:41 PM, John said:

okay

he asked and you're not supposed to stick to your fuckin rules slave

2 hours ago, nick whimster said:

read the forums dont ask for rank or you'll never get it gl getting now after this post

My pm is always open if you need to talk about things okay? no need to vent your frustration publicly on the forums :)

3 hours ago, nick whimster said:

There's a board called 'veteran requests' never seen someone so stupid

ot: had like 2k posts when I came back to roat sept 2013 so mad old init. Close enough to 5 yrs