farwell kinda

i'm getting kicked out of my house so i probly won't be playing much just gonna fuck my girlfriend instead but i will try to come back also not leaveing yet but at the end of the month you probly won't see me online alot for a while....i will make an effort to play everyday like before i just need to handle irl problems . thanks for understanding

• Upvote 1
On 3/4/2017 at 6:38 PM, Castial said:

Sad to hear that man truly, I hope you fix things irl best of luck. 

i don't know forsure if i'm kicked out or not that's why i said probly

On 3/5/2017 at 6:55 AM, GORILLAS said:

Why you getting kicked out? Gl tho

i threw a party and 2 kids played football in one of my rooms and tackled eachother drunk which left a huge as fuck hole in my wall that i midget could crawl into

but i might not be kicked out forsure i still have to talk to my gramps i think if i pay for it i'll be able to stay hopefully

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, nick whimster said:

i don't know forsure if i'm kicked out or not that's why i said probly

i threw a party and 2 kids played football in one of my rooms and tackled eachother drunk which left a huge as fuck hole in my wall that i midget could crawl into

but i might not be kicked out forsure i still have to talk to my gramps i think if i pay for it i'll be able to stay hopefully

Thats pretty jokes from you. Hope you can sort it