Pking items

I would like to see the price of gmaul put down to 500 pkp or less now that its nowhere near as strong as before.

Ags 4000 pkp, gmaul 800 pkp, should be a way bigger difference IMO 

Edit: Prices of regular DKs rings should be 100 pkp ea, (seers, archers, warrior, berserker), 500 pkp for the imbued version

Edited by genj
2 hours ago, genj said:

I would like to see the price of gmaul put down to 500 pkp or less now that its nowhere near as strong as before.

Ags 4000 pkp, gmaul 800 pkp, should be a way bigger difference IMO Isn't really a significant change 

Edit: Prices of regular DKs rings should be 100 pkp ea, (seers, archers, warrior, berserker), 500 pkp for the imbued version Support fully

4 hours ago, Sandal said:

@Gretar gmaul should be 250 PKP.

1 hour ago, jumper19 said:

id say 300 pkp lol since it doesn't even hit

Any of these would be good, 1000 from the shop is just waay to much, i understood before when it was broken hitting nonstop 40s but now the weapon actually feels realistic again i think it should have a realistic price too

1 hour ago, genj said:

Any of these would be good, 1000 from the shop is just waay to much, i understood before when it was broken hitting nonstop 40s but now the weapon actually feels realistic again i think it should have a realistic price too

Ye igy but on osrs its so cheap only due to how easy it is to obtain as a drop, not due to actually how effective it is. So many people now have 75+ slayer and with gargoyles being a commonly done task there are so many in the game, hence its cheap price.

If you compare it to its DMM prices where prices are based on their effectiveness in pking primarily, its pretty expensive, hence I feel it deserves its 1k shop price