Dear users

Salad

Since my last post wasn't a warning, DO NOT believe anyone saying that have a "cheat client" for Roat PKZ.

This user below is one of the few people that have been infecting users with malicious software to gain currency on our game.

m8y2P0O.png

Another user attempting to do the same thing is Jumper19.  Last time I had his skype his name was kevin.  Please be careful users as I cannot be there to protect you at all times.

EDIT: IF anyone can get me more information about the users posted above, please let me know

Love,

Salad

Edited by Salad
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Xex said:

No way this is insane, jumper19 LOL?

Used to be my friend. As soon as I won the tournament and staked and made some bank he immediately made a client containing a rat/expected me to use same password/find any passwords saved on my computer but he failed. I was the one who reported this to Gretar.

Don't trust anybody who says they've got a beta client/cheat client, it's 90% a rat.

4 hours ago, Alt said:

Used to be my friend. As soon as I won the tournament and staked and made some bank he immediately made a client containing a rat/expected me to use same password/find any passwords saved on my computer but he failed. I was the one who reported this to Gretar.

Don't trust anybody who says they've got a beta client/cheat client, it's 90% a rat.

I have a beta client :thinking: